Dullest?crappiest towns you've spent time in?...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Christ, yeah bracknell is a soulless dump. You're life's over if you find yourself living there

Last edited:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Liskeard and Cambourne . Both in Cornwall and have declined massivly with the lack of industry down there. (they are definatly not tourist towns!)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Any one of (take your pick)

Redhill
Woking
Guildford
Dorking
Reigate

Haha! I used to live in dorking as a youth and went to college in Reigate.I enjoyed them when younger but hit 21 and you need to get the hell out

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
No dis-respect to our future combatants - but Hull was the most featureless windblown wasteland I'd ever visited on my Seagulls away days.

Subsequently I found myself stranded in the unfortunate city of Bhopal - 20 years after the devastating Chemical leek ,that's some desolate inexcusable horrorshow.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Personally Milton Keynes. Wasn't Hull voted the biggest shithole in England?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Doha closely followed by Athens which is OK for a short visit as a tourist, but once you've done the tourist stuff it's awful.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4726460 said:
I'm studying architecture and the site for my project this year is in WEST CROYDON, regardless of my anti Croydon sentiments as a Seagull the place is an absolute SHIT HOLE.

I've worked in West Croydon for 5 years and counting and agree with you entirely.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
In 2000, I had the misfortune to work on the outskirts of Newhaven. On one occasion, I foolishly decided to venture into the precinct area ( near the nightclub bang in the centre ) at lunchtime. My God, it was depressing. Shops closed and/or run down and nothing but concrete everywhere. Very soul destroying

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Went to Paldiski in Estonia once, used to be a guarded Russian military town, now a ghost town with around 500 people - that was grim

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports