Dullest?crappiest towns you've spent time in?...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Kent has lots of soul destroying places to be honest: Gillingham is far from alone in that respect.

How about Sittingbourne? Dover? Dartford. Thanet. The Isle of Sheppey. Ramsgate. Margate. Chatham. Gravesend. Erith. Bromley. Bexleyheath. Hythe.

Lots of rubbish options to choose from.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
agreed the only good thing about Bracknell is leaving at night to return to Sussex.

D

Deleted member 18477

10 pages of people complaining about crap Sussex outposts, Haywards Heath, Crawley etc followed by people defending them.

there crap places in every town. brighton has its fair share of f***ing scummy areas. haywards heath is just a standard town + has lindfield right next to it which is one of the nicest places in sussex.. crawley isnt that bad in places but yes in certain bits of it its shit!

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
House hunting in Corby has to be one of the most depressing Saturdays I've ever spent.

That was with a girlfriend who lived in Luton too.

Should have ended it there and then....

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I had a cricket tour in Great Yarmouth a couple of years back....oh my god, how inbread is that place, very scary and a place I hope never to return too.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Any one of (take your pick)

Redhill
Woking
Guildford
Dorking
Reigate

Giant Seagull

That was textbook
Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Wick in northern Scotland. Dog shit, empty shops, dirty drinking dens. End of the world type place, and this was in summer. Thurso up the road was similar although had a bit more going on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports