Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dont like swearing? GET OUT THE NORTH!!!

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
There is no need to put up with foul & abusive language in any section of the Amex, in the first instance contact a steward if it continues then contact the club and request action be taken, it will only take a few suspensions to put matters right.

I hope you're in the family stand

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
No more than I would being called a wanker, cock, tosser etc - which I generally do quite a lot on this board!

Society makes some words more offensive than others, because it allows us to express ourselves sufficiently in times of rage. Even the most mild spoken of people would use the C word in times of absolute rage, when words like wanker are simply just not expletive enough - but in 100 years time, in all probability the C word would be held in the same esteem that words like bugger and damnation do today, once its expressive effect has been watered down by common usage...

Bottom line - Swearing in front of kids = not cool. Swearing in a football stadium in its most rowdy stand = fair enough, even the C word...

They're just words, but it's important to keep the most expletive ones expletive by using them sparingly...

Do one you ******* cock tossing muppet!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I can't believe this thread has reached eight pages. It's a football ground ffs. What is the world coming to?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
There is no need to put up with foul & abusive language in any section of the Amex, in the first instance contact a steward if it continues then contact the club and request action be taken, it will only take a few suspensions to put matters right.

I can't believe this thread has reached eight pages. It's a football ground ffs. What is the world coming to?

See above :facepalm:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Have you ever thought of going to watch Bowls instead.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
You know I understand where you are coming from, I really do, with your 'I'm up for an argument' because you think you are right. I used to be like that when I was 18. One day a father will take you up on your argument about social behaviour and I wouldn't be surprised to see you scuttle off. Better still sort it out right there man to man really and get banned because you want to say C**t

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
You know I understand where you are coming from, I really do, with your 'I'm up for an argument' because you think you are right. I used to be like that when I was 18. One day a father will take you up on your argument about social behaviour and I wouldn't be surprised to see you scuttle off. Better still sort it out right there man to man really and get banned because you want to say C**t

It was late, I blame it on the fact you may have been tired

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
It was late, I blame it on the fact you may have been tired
You really so like to provoke an argument.
Is this what the thread is really about rather than swearing in the north stand?
The sooner you get banned from the north the better.

D

Deleted member 2719

Will we be swearing in Spanish on saturday?

Anyone know what's Spanish for 'The referee's a w***er'?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Will we be swearing in Spanish on saturday?

Anyone know what's Spanish for 'The referee's a w***er'?

El refereeo is a wankero.

Behave yourself this week, Mouldy. :thumbsup:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You really so like to provoke an argument.
Is this what the thread is really about rather than swearing in the north stand?
The sooner you get banned from the north the better.

He has said several times that he doesn't care, so you must be way off the mark there.

Unless of course he is still here 8 pages in arguing the toss.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Part of the problem here is that the club cannot officially section of the North Stand as a rowdy and sweary stand. If this were to happen then people could make their choice based on the knowledge of what will go on in each stand. Maybe if the club advertised the North Stand as a foul and abusive language Traditional football experience. All the sweary Marys could go in their and the guardian reading yoghurt weavers could stick to another stand and eat their prawn sandwiches whilst rejoicing in the fact that they have more than 3 brain cells.

A large sign on the entrances to the North Stand that read "If you are offended by foul and abusive language please **** off somewhere else you ****".

This system would of course have the added bonus as the heir apparent football fans who began watching during the renaissance of the early 90's would easily be able to keep away from the working class oik throwbacks from yesteryear.

Problem solved

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Cabron amigos

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here