Donny fans game?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Right here is the starting line up picked by HKFC and myself. Apologies to people who haven't got in the side.

Everyone who isn't in the starting line up will get at least half an hour, need everyone to confirm they are going to be there at 10:30 by posting on this thread. If people don't get back to us then we will assume they aren't playing.

GK - O Lads

LB - Rob
CB - HKFC
CB - Da Man Clay
RB - Jaz

LM - Ali Jenkins
CM - Padders
CM - Bath Seagull
RM- Zesh Rehman

CF - Jimmy
CF - Big Kev 2007

I know we have a few subs so if you could confirm that you are still up for it as well we will go from there.

A couple of GALACTICOS on the bench then.

I believe I am coming with Ali Jenkins and Mendoza if you still need us. A half up top would be MINT...

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
HKFC will be pleased to know i have finally found out that as a defender i need to defend!!!!

Here's hoping for another falling over header and am looking forward to playing with sam again!

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
Chris, have you got your car back? or you still getting a train to preston park?

Also cant be arsed to read the rest of the thread but do we have to pay money for this and how much?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Of course they can - its their pitch. If they think its going to get trashed they can shut the ground.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So is Stevie Boy playing or have you all shafted him?

...."donstinhatandhurlshimselfintoabunker"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports