Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny fans game?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
At the moment it looks like he is a sub, unless Jaz CAN'T BE ARSED to walk to Waterhall. :jester:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
as he has organised it, shouldn't he be starting?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am only teasing you all, knowing when I wa sthe gaffer of NSC Albion/REMF I also received stick for not playing certian players

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
can i play?...i'm probably doing F#*$ all saturday!!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I don't care how good you are, the question is did you wake up at 6am last year to go to Doncaster? No? NO CHANCE then!

To be fair, he probably had to spend the previous night in Doncaster listening to another player FARTING all night.

Well worth a start.

I got up at 6am last year, travelled up there, got f***ing wet, delivered a ROUSING and MOTIVATIONAL teamtalk and then watched the boys ANNIHILATE Donny whilst FILMING the whole thing.

Did they ask me to be the GAFFER again?

Did they f***!

bigkev2007

Banned
Jan 30, 2008
Get Hiney and DtG back in charge - men of MORALS who will put hard work, organisation, and commitment ahead of personal gain and selfishness. I can only presume that HKFC will be resigning from the unelected post of team manager as soon as the game finishes? I can't believe such an unfair and deeply spiteful system is in place to choose a team that is representing ME and all fellow albion fans!

thats a bit harsh mate they have done a fair bit to orginise it u cant keep everyone happy i think its a bit unfair that statement

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Right here is the starting line up picked by HKFC and myself. Apologies to people who haven't got in the side.

Everyone who isn't in the starting line up will get at least half an hour, need everyone to confirm they are going to be there at 10:30 by posting on this thread. If people don't get back to us then we will assume they aren't playing.

GK - O Lads

LB - Rob
CB - HKFC
CB - Da Man Clay
RB - Jaz

LM - Ali Jenkins
CM - Padders
CM - Bath Seagull
RM- Zesh Rehman

CF - Jimmy
CF - Big Kev 2007

I know we have a few subs so if you could confirm that you are still up for it as well we will go from there.

Sorry for the late reply, Im IN!!
:albion2:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
To be fair, he probably had to spend the previous night in Doncaster listening to another player FARTING all night.

Well worth a start.

I got up at 6am last year, travelled up there, got f***ing wet, delivered a ROUSING and MOTIVATIONAL teamtalk and then watched the boys ANNIHILATE Donny whilst FILMING the whole thing.

Did they ask me to be the GAFFER again?

Did they f***!

To be fair, he was probably the one doing the farting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here