Donny fans game?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
To be fair, he probably had to spend the previous night in Doncaster listening to another player FARTING all night.

Well worth a start.

I got up at 6am last year, travelled up there, got f***ing wet, delivered a ROUSING and MOTIVATIONAL teamtalk and then watched the boys ANNIHILATE Donny whilst FILMING the whole thing.

Did they ask me to be the GAFFER again?

Did they f***!

In fairness the travelling part wasn't probably TOO ardous as I was driving so all you had to do was sleep and fart :jester:, the team talk involved promises of CIDER which was fair enough :thumbsup:

You didn't have this SELECTION HEADACHE business, as we only had ELEVEN players! You still managed to make one huge SELECTION clanger even then, by SELECTING brand new SUEDE boots to wear on the muddiest field since the Somme.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Possibly. I don't think it will stop the HILARIOUS pretend bitching though!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT:clap2:

Are you?

That's nice. Always best to be honest about these things. No point you living a lie.

Let's add HOMOPHOBE to the ever growing list of charges. What a NASTY piece of work you are Kraay:(

Rapier wit there, my chubby compadre.

Feel free to enlighten everyone on how suggesting that you had previously been hiding your homosexuality makes me a homophobe.

In fact, actually don't bother. You've won. I just can't compete with your unending dull drivel. Give yourself a big pat on your hairy back.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
white_flag.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Its not so much a surrender, as a realisation that I've more pressing things to do with my time than argue with a couple of tubby sixth-formers on the internet.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
In fairness the travelling part wasn't probably TOO ardous as I was driving so all you had to do was sleep and fart :jester:, the team talk involved promises of CIDER which was fair enough :thumbsup:

You didn't have this SELECTION HEADACHE business, as we only had ELEVEN players! You still managed to make one huge SELECTION clanger even then, by SELECTING brand new SUEDE boots to wear on the muddiest field since the Somme.

Yes, well.............. APART from all that.......

Is the GAFFER providing CIDER and BEER this year?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports