Dog homes urgent.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Hiya, Please contact Seaford dog rescue on (sue) 07707738925 (facebook "seaford dog rescue) I can't garuntee anything but at least speak to her (she's my mum lol)
Cheers Abi :)

Kira x

Hey i think we have spoke to ur mum about 2/3 weeks ago and there where no homes, going to try again today.

Where pretty desperate and the dog looks confused as hell with whats going on now, cant blame him much really.

268000_10150231183827759_717472758_7397650_5002606_n.jpg

Last edited:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
All the best with rehoming the little guy. I can't help as I have a staffie myself, and he does not get on with other dogs. I have gone through the heartbreak of rehoming, and it is a horrible thing to go through. For the couple that gave him back to you, should be ashamed of themselves.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
I miss my dogs.

3 years without them now and still sometimes come home and think they'll be there.:down:

I know exactly what you mean, it's early days for us, only since 1st December last year, miss him like mad. Still miss my dog who died on 2000, she was very special.

Thinker

Apr 12, 2011
Trying to make contact with people who might be able to help-but PLEASE-if anyone else able to rehome then please do!just trying to help..

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hey i think we have spoke to ur mum about 2/3 weeks ago and there where no homes, going to try again today.

Where pretty desperate and the dog looks confused as hell with whats going on now, cant blame him much really.

I think I'm right in saying that the Canine Defence League will never put a healthy dog down, unlike the RSPCA. Certainly was the case once upon a time.

Hope that helps.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
the more people i meet, the more i love my dogs.
good luck finding him a home

Lush

Mods' Pet
Just want to add to this thread that if you're ever thinking "ooh getting a dog would be nice", please think it through very very carefully. They are for life and there is no easy way of rehoming a dog.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just want to add to this thread that if you're ever thinking "ooh getting a dog would be nice", please think it through very very carefully. They are for life and there is no easy way of rehoming a dog.

Don't forget, a dog is for life, not just for Easter.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Couldnt you put something in the Friday-AD?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports