[Albion] Does Cucurella deserve a bit of a boo today ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
NO and anyone who does boo is an idiot to do so.

I hope he does start though, just to piss city off.

Not the first person to argue this but If they really wanted him then why have they been so relaxed pre season about him playing against Reading for example and risking injury etc.
their pursuit of the player seems very relaxed.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Not the first person to argue this but If they really wanted him then why have they been so relaxed pre season about him playing against Reading for example and risking injury etc.
their pursuit of the player seems very relaxed.

This is city ur talking about. Arrogance of club think just offer little old Brighton a bit and they will bite our hands off.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
I hope he plays and gets a respectful (not over the top) welcome ,we will need him at OT so better to clear the air in a friendly than a 3pt opener imho.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
I think the psychological master that is Potter will have him on the bench and not play him, he won't want any negativity at this stage of preseason. He won't leave him out of the squad I don't think because that's not his style.
He needs game time like the rest of them he must play

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Good idea. Nothing would make him have a rethink and want to stay at the Albion more than being booed by his own fans.

BOOOOOOOOO!

Not sure I would condone booing but if you think he's going to have a rethink you are deluded.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Not sure I would condone booing but if you think he's going to have a rethink you are deluded.

Dunk had a 'rethink' and stayed. Regardless, it's not something MC has any control over at the moment.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Does Cucurella deserve a bit of a boo today?

no.gif

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I think he'll play and be supported and clapped by all albion fans as he should be

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
I’m only joking about the boo (always found an adult booing quiet a strange concept) BUT is there any alternative ? Like if a person who you feel has wronged you walked in to a room and you walk out just so they know you’re a bit annoyed, a passive aggressive act if you will.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Quite the opposite. Show him how we feel and how much we cre about him!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
He won’t play because GP won’t pick him, not today anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports