Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Does Cucurella deserve a bit of a boo today ?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If he plays I’ll eat plenty of hats... nah, he’ll not be playing, never in a month of sundays... indeed it’ll be a month of Sundays before he’s got his head together I suspect.

I applaud the club for being strong in terms of a fee, but the Marc we knew us already gone - in spirit I suspect and the body will follow thereafter.

Hopefully one of our brilliant and devoted youngsters will step up.

I think he'll play. That would send a very strong message to Manchester City.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I think he'll play. That would send a very strong message to Manchester City.

I hope you’re right... it’ll be interesting to see... I feel he’ll be taken out of the limelight however, as surely this little saga will be a bit of a distraction for him...

That and the club, GP et al might be worried a few morons will boo him ... sigh.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Surely we'll all be singing the 'Marc Cucurella, we want you to stay' song as with similar for Dale Stephens.
Dare we hope for an injury that sidelines him for 6 weeks until the end of the window,

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just putting it out there. A bit disappointed in the lad to be honest. Or will his gormless smile and silly hair let him get away with it ?

What good does booing any player, for any reason, ever do? far more likely to exacerbate the situation than solve it. Says far more about the gormless individual doing the booing than anything else.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Just putting it out there. A bit disappointed in the lad to be honest. Or will his gormless smile and silly hair let him get away with it ?

If any player in our squad, except maybe Lallana, was being pursued by City in this way, they would do the same. Triple your earnings and win stuff is a big draw.
If he plays today he should be applauded, because it suggests that if it doesn't happen, he is not going to be sitting around sulking like Bridcutt did when he was denied a move. If he doesn't play it is more of a concern, but even then it doesn't mean he won't be accepting in the end, and play like a demon in the hope of City coming back in January, a strong possibility if they don't get him now.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Surely we'll all be singing the 'Marc Cucurella, we want you to stay' song as with similar for Dale Stephens.
Dare we hope for an injury that sidelines him for 6 weeks until the end of the window,

Well that's what l would be singing , , , and yes a nice little injury, nothing serious, to keep him off the pitch until mid September would be a God send.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I think the psychological master that is Potter will have him on the bench and not play him, he won't want any negativity at this stage of preseason. He won't leave him out of the squad I don't think because that's not his style.

Aug 8, 2012
Athletic says we won't talk to city until they bid over 50 million.
All the media talk will soon go away and he will be outstanding for us until January, when clubs will pay the asking price

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here