Does Brighton have a football hooligan firm

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Went to Cambridge with the bosun lot in the back of a large van. Quite a demanding day. Seem to remember Royston? or some such place after the match.
Off License was robbed in Croydon area on the way, and by the time we got to Cambridge, everbody was drunk, and vomiting (there was approx 20 of us in back of this thing). We were a mess when we got to Cambridge, drunk, and due to twisting roads, covered in vomit.

Was that the 4-3 game when they had a brass and and some of the wsf where in the seats... ? Think it kicked of f in the home end by the horsham twins.

I think you will find it was a mini bus group from forest row and a mini bus from Burgess hill in the Cambridge end that day??? MATE WAS GETTING QUIZZED IN THE HOME END BY THE CAMBRIDGE BOYS"YOU FROM BRIGHTON AINT YOU,NO I'M AT UNI HERE,WHICH UNI?,ST TRINIANS,OK MATE JUST CHECKING.:facepalm:

Jan 30, 2008
I think you will find it was a mini bus group from forest row and a mini bus from Burgess hill in the Cambridge end that day??? MATE WAS GETTING QUIZZED IN THE HOME END BY THE CAMBRIDGE BOYS"YOU FROM BRIGHTON AINT YOU,NO I'M AT UNI HERE,WHICH UNI?,ST TRINIANS,OK MATE JUST CHECKING.:facepalm:
See the skirmishes in the abbey road end that day, couldnt work out was was going on as it stopped and started with no one being run
And as seagurn said few WSF in the seats
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Went to Cambridge with the bosun lot in the back of a large van. Quite a demanding day. Seem to remember Royston? or some such place after the match.
Off License was robbed in Croydon area on the way, and by the time we got to Cambridge, everbody was drunk, and vomiting (there was approx 20 of us in back of this thing). We were a mess when we got to Cambridge, drunk, and due to twisting roads, covered in vomit.

Still the same for you on a sat night out then Dave
Regards
DR

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
we come from Haywards Heath we'll kick you in the teeth,RECALL THAT SONG BIRDMAN?

not heard that one before , mind you my first experience of an away day with the Mid Sussex crowd was Palace on boxing day in 1983, when a certain BH resident now of Worthing went to Selhurst the week before and bought 100 tickets in the home end for the two coach loads that went. I don't think many saw the whole game . Never forget a certain Ian B from HH giving his name to a copper as 'Stanley Blade' ,much to the amusement of those around him on the coach, when we all had to give our details after a palace fan was knifed after the game

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
not heard that one before , mind you my first experience of an away day with the Mid Sussex crowd was Palace on boxing day in 1983, when a certain BH resident now of Worthing went to Selhurst the week before and bought 100 tickets in the home end for the two coach loads that went. I don't think many saw the whole game . Never forget a certain Ian B from HH giving his name to a copper as 'Stanley Blade' ,much to the amusement of those around him on the coach, when we all had to give our details after a palace fan was knifed after the game
Remember that game. Loads of Brighton in the home end that day. It was the Arthur Waite that palace fans used back then as the home end. Brighton fans in the seats above as well as in amongst them. Also remember being questioned on the coach about the stabbing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports