Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Brighton have a football hooligan firm

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I remember when we played Arsenal in the FA cup at the Goldstone...89, 88? Niall Quin header won it for them.

Any road. Later that night I was in the Laines drinking with some other Albion in the black lion when someone outside threw a dartboard through the window, we all look out and see a mob of arsenal wilding down the street waving for sale signs about. About ten of our lads came out and started calling them back...and back they came. Ugly scenes followed. It's offing
All over middle street and surrounds when suddenly the arsenal lads decide to leg it...you'll never guess why...there were a trio of trannies in full drag who appeared and started laying into them too. It was the most bizarre thing I'd ever seen.
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Very harsh
Do you really get offended by men fighting men?
It will be a very very very sad day if the football hooly's disappear from football in the future....Something very special about our hooly culture,something to be proud of in this country being an Englishman and long may it continue.

I don't care if some think its pathetic...Its not pathetic its brilliant
Worth a bounce.

Is it brilliant, though? Or is it pathetic?

A very difficult question.

Or is it?

Punctuation, though. Spaces after commas, and that. Necessary?

If you're proper English then yes, yes it is necessary.

1685991411913.png

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Worth a bounce.

Is it brilliant, though? Or is it pathetic?

A very difficult question.

Or is it?

Punctuation, though. Spaces after commas, and that. Necessary?

If you're proper English then yes, yes it is necessary.

View attachment 161828
I'm eternally proud of being English when I see a group of blokes fighting over their allegiances to 22 men who kick a bag of air around a patch of grass. Makes yer proud it does.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Having lived for bit over 60 years, I don't think that any of my 5 most frightening experiences have involved a group of teenagers, egged on by a few 40 year olds at a football match, and certainly not at the Goldstone, Selhurst or the Den in the 70s/80s v Palace, Millwall, Chelsea, Spurs etc

If you were a teenager it was exciting, but not once you'd grown up. Sorry :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Having lived for bit over 60 years, I don't think that any of my 5 most frightening experiences have involved a group of teenagers, egged on by a few 40 year olds at a football match, and certainly not at the Goldstone, Selhurst or the Den in the 70s/80s v Palace, Millwall, Chelsea, Spurs etc

If you were a teenager it was exciting, but not once you'd grown up. Sorry :shrug:
No need to be sorry.

You slag.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here