Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you want Vicente to sign for another year?

Happy for Vicente to stay?

• Yes

Votes: 244 71.3%
  • No

Votes: 98 28.7%

• Total voters

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Yes if Gus can find away of using him effectively within the team... I do sometimes feel that Vicente decides when and how he should play.

I'd love to keep him as an impact sub, but Gus seems to be unwilling to use him in that way.
I really wanted Gus to bring him on in the second half against Palace.. He would have torn them apart.
There have been other times when Vicente has been on the subs bench and has not come on even when we are losing/drawing the game.

If it were to be a choice of 2 from 3 between Vicente, Orlandi and Dave ..... then I would happily wave goodbye to Vicente.. Those two are essential to the team, Vicente isn't.... he is fantastic to watch though.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Not fussed... a year older and how many games? Still a great player but expect us to be better next year.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Do I want the most talented footballer this club has ever had to stay? Let me think about that for a nanosecond.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No - misses far too many games.

Dec 29, 2011
Yes if Gus can find away of using him effectively within the team... I do sometimes feel that Vicente decides when and how he should play.

I'd love to keep him as an impact sub, but Gus seems to be unwilling to use him in that way.
I really wanted Gus to bring him on in the second half against Palace.. He would have torn them apart.
There have been other times when Vicente has been on the subs bench and has not come on even when we are losing/drawing the game.

If it were to be a choice of 2 from 3 between Vicente, Orlandi and Dave ..... then I would happily wave goodbye to Vicente.. Those two are essential to the team, Vicente isn't.... he is fantastic to watch though.

Good post, I also think he'd make a great impact sub.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Sad since he was one of my favourite players 10 years ago and so when he came to the Albion even knowing he'd be a shadow of his origional self I did more than one sex wee. Thought his first season was a success and was very happy he stayed. Think this season with his depression added to his new family I think all the best for him but rather he signed elsewhere unless on a PURELY pay per play deal (well like 2k basic weekly + 10k match fee etc). Still think he could do a job off the bench if was the focus of the tactics but think we could attract equally good players who can play 90 twice a week now after this season's exploits.

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
Can you give me some time?

I need to fully decide whether I want the single most talented player ever to wear the stripes, to continue to be one of our own.

totally this. vicente is pure quality. we would all love it if he played more, but i would take his 10 games a year every time. i cant really afford my season ticket, but the anticipation of seeing him really helps!!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Great player but this 'will he play, won't he play?' situation is tiresome.

It's a no from me

I voted no because i agree with this, however when he plays it is a wonder to behold so would not be suicidal if he "played" another season.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Feel free, a few good matches doesn't justify paying his wages all year.

Currently 70% of NSC who responded to your poll disagree. On that basis, your opinion is insignificant.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'm surprised 70% say Yes TBH - plays hardly ever. Obviously, a fantastic player, but what is the point if he nearly never plays? Money better spent elsewhere on someone who actually plays, and better for him and his family too if he returns to Spain.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Currently 70% of NSC who responded to your poll disagree. On that basis, your opinion is insignificant.

Oh, come on... even if 99% say Yes, the remaining 1% are still entitled to their SIGNIFICANT opinion...

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Oh, come on... even if 99% say Yes, the remaining 1% are still entitled to their SIGNIFICANT opinion...

They are and it may be significant to them individually but it's still not significant in terms of the first past the post poll that the OP created. On that basis, they are losers and therefore their opinion is insignificant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here