Do you want Vicente to sign for another year?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy for Vicente to stay?

• Yes

Votes: 244 71.3%
  • No

Votes: 98 28.7%

• Total voters

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
They are and it may be significant to them individually but it's still not significant in terms of the first past the post poll that the OP created. On that basis, they are losers and therefore their opinion is insignificant.

LoL! I would question whether the poll was significant, as opposed to, say, Gus and Tony's decision on the player!

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I was first to slate him earlier in the season but if he is fit and really wants to play for us next season than Yes, can't see any other team giving him a better deal based on his appearance's this season. Quality Yes, Quanity No!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Get rid

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
the question really is whether he is happy to stay, when he's brimming with confidence there's no-one who can get near him - look what he did to Chelsea pre-season

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Yes, would love him to stay, don't think the old woman is too happy though, going back to warmer climates in the summer IMO!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Don't blame her! Still baffles me people choose to move to this climate.

Yep, couldn't agree more, pleased he did though even if we only got fleeting glimpses :)

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I have actually gasped out loud when watching him execute a piece of sublime skill. I have never done this even in the days of Wardy and Mellor. Even brief glimpses of this rare talent are enough for me to say YES

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
No, can do without all the drama to be honest and it is a fact that we do not play any better as a team when he does play, the results don't lie.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
No, can do without all the drama to be honest and it is a fact that we do not play any better as a team when he does play, the results don't lie.

I actually think they do lie to an extent having witnessed a lot of the games he has played in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports