Do you have a garden ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
This poll is proof, if any more was needed, at how out of touch posters are on here with the reality of the world. Look at you all with your gardens, no wonder this place is nicknamed tory stand chat.

WTF are you waffling on about you weirdo? :shrug:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Tory Stand Chat [emoji38]ol:

Anyone ever revealing that they’re politically right of the LibDems is jumped on by a mass NSC lynch mob including you.

But I agree with you comrade, gardens are theft by the NSC bourgeoisie.
He's just a kid who is very messed up. I wish he'd stop posting and embarrassing himself.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Yes we do. Had it half finished - decking installed [dont @ me to that ludicrous thread] but need about 4 tonnes of top soil and turf to complete. It’s driving me nuts that I have the time to do it in between work etc but not the material.

I think you're probably too far away if your NSC location is correct, but I've actually got about 3ish tonnes in my garden that I need to get rid of.

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Because when there are polls on how you intend to vote, the left does better that the right.
Ah.....I avoid that here (as I do everywhere else) because it always descends into name-calling, as everywhere else online, where opinion has become more akin to a religious revelation, defended to the death by a devout theocracy.
....so I have to take that as read.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ah.....I avoid that here (as I do everywhere else) because it always descends into name-calling, as everywhere else online, where opinion has become more akin to a religious revelation, defended to the death by a devout theocracy.
....so I have to take that as read.
The Brexit thread is particularly ugly (from all sides).

The south east is generally a sea of blue come election time, but even with the recent decent result for the Tories, Brighton & Hove remained red and green, so it shouldn't be a surprise if the forum leans a bit to the left.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Front Garden and a very large back garden with koi pond a large area of DECKING and another area with a pagoda...oh and a shed

I’m impressed that you have a pagoda.

92f3eadd8192e117b73760ba7b721bbf.jpg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Yes, and wouldn't be without it. Currently in the middle of a landscaping project on the house we bought over two years ago. Masses of railway sleepers going in, contouring the lawn to suit, and then planting with tropical species. Taken me about 9 months so far but the end is in sight! The choice of a tropical feel will continue to be a challenge as our summers are hot and dry and those plants want warm and humid.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I don’t think that puts the 80% of us out of touch . If you have a family , there’s a good chance you live in a house not a flat and most houses have gardens of varying sizes. Not sure why that makes us out of touch . Maybe if the majority of posters were saying they were relaxing in their half acre gardens but that’s not the case just ordinary gardens .

Plus what’s voting Tory got anything to do with it ! Are you saying anyone that votes labour doesn’t have a garden ? Strange .

Sounds a bit like you might have a very small chip somewhere in your shoulder region ...

Sorry, need to step in here. He is clearly a well balanced individual as he has a chip on both shoulders.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
We have a tiled back yard.

We have several plant pots and a retractable canopy.

BBQ and table and chairs plus a cupboard for extra storage.

No more mowing :)

Ditto, apart from the canopy. When we were moving 7 years ago, I was getting annoyed with Mrs P turning down every potential house just because the back wasn't south facing. Now, I'm bloody glad she insisted.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Ditto, apart from the canopy. When we were moving 7 years ago, I was getting annoyed with Mrs P turning down every potential house just because the back wasn't south facing. Now, I'm bloody glad she insisted.

I've had south facing backs but my current one is west facing. Have to say, despite traditional hype around south facing, I prefer west facing. Seems to get a better variation and I can sit at the top of the garden and watch the amazing sunsets.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I've had south facing backs but my current one is west facing. Have to say, despite traditional hype around south facing, I prefer west facing. Seems to get a better variation and I can sit at the top of the garden and watch the amazing sunsets.

We're double lucky in that respect. Although facing south, we are mid-terrace and there is nothing to the west except neighbours back yards, so we get the best of the evening sunshine as well :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here