Do you have a garden ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yes, 2 a front and back garden

I have to admit that my garden, front and back, id the one thing amongst all others that is keeping me going through lockdown. In fact l have spent to much TLC on it, it should be resembling Kew Gardens by now . . . it isn't by the way!

Signed . . . Capability Brown.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
No garden but have a new allotment in East Hoathly. Heavy going as it's on thick clay but i'm getting there. Sowed golden beetroot, spring onions, kale, chantennay carrots, lettuce and big carrots. Also sown leeks, spinach, courgettes, sweetcorn and runner beans in my dad's greenhouse.

Awaiting seeds for parsnips, sprouts, broccoli, swede, french beans and potatoes.

Happy days.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I live on the sixth floor of a block of flats and have a decent sized balcony. I've barely used it in the 2 years since I moved here but now I'm very thankful I have it. I'm sure I'll be spending time on it when the weather gets nice here.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This poll is proof, if any more was needed, at how out of touch posters are on here with the reality of the world. Look at you all with your gardens, no wonder this place is nicknamed tory stand chat.

Tory Stand Chat :lolol:

Anyone ever revealing that they’re politically right of the LibDems is jumped on by a mass NSC lynch mob including you.

But I agree with you comrade, gardens are theft by the NSC bourgeoisie.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
This poll is proof, if any more was needed, at how out of touch posters are on here with the reality of the world. Look at you all with your gardens, no wonder this place is nicknamed tory stand chat.

You really can't help but bring your angry politics into everything can you ? You couldn't even discuss lettuces without doing it. So only Tories have gardens then ? And how is having a garden "being out of touch with reality" ?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We have a tiled back yard.

We have several plant pots and a retractable canopy.

BBQ and table and chairs plus a cupboard for extra storage.

No more mowing :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You really can't help but bring your angry politics into everything can you ? You couldn't even discuss lettuces without doing it. So only Tories have gardens then ? And how is having a garden "being out of touch with reality" ?

Could be worse, imagine if he was your next door neighbour (without a garden of course :wink:)

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Could be worse, imagine if he was your next door neighbour (without a garden of course :wink:)

Shit - that would be a nightmare. I suspect his name is Rick as well just to make it worse :whistle:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016

I don’t think that puts the 80% of us out of touch . If you have a family , there’s a good chance you live in a house not a flat and most houses have gardens of varying sizes. Not sure why that makes us out of touch . Maybe if the majority of posters were saying they were relaxing in their half acre gardens but that’s not the case just ordinary gardens .

Plus what’s voting Tory got anything to do with it ! Are you saying anyone that votes labour doesn’t have a garden ? Strange .

Sounds a bit like you might have a very small chip somewhere in your shoulder region ...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Never thought of our estate as a garden before, but I guess you could call some of it that.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I don’t think that puts the 80% of us out of touch . If you have a family , there’s a good chance you live in a house not a flat and most houses have gardens of varying sizes. Not sure why that makes us out of touch . Maybe if the majority of posters were saying they were relaxing in their half acre gardens but that’s not the case just ordinary gardens .

Plus what’s voting Tory got anything to do with it ! Are you saying anyone that votes labour doesn’t have a garden ? Strange .

Sounds a bit like you might have a very small chip somewhere in your shoulder region ...

And of course throw in that a majority of regular posters are those that have worked for quite a number of years and so will have more income than many of those starting out in the workplace. Obviously I could have just said most of us are middle aged !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here