Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you do your food shop in your pyjamas?

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
That just about covers it

Standards innit. They should be upheld. Plus, in PJ's you have slept in them, one layer between someone's council estate clopper and my ready ripe avocados. People dribble piss, spaff and sex wee out of their tuna slice or John Thomas throughout the night. People who wear PJ's to the shop are the type that scratch their ********s. Not the arse cheek but properly in the council, then they touch food you might buy. Infected growlers, spotty cocks and festering bumholes, only a thin piece of Primark grade man made fibre separates their grubby cluster from your kid's food. That's why it's disgusting.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Standards innit. They should be upheld. Plus, in PJ's you have slept in them, one layer between someone's council estate clopper and my ready ripe avocados. People dribble piss, spaff and sex wee out of their tuna slice or John Thomas throughout the night. People who wear PJ's to the shop are the type that scratch their ********s. Not the arse cheek but properly in the council, then they touch food you might buy. Infected growlers, spotty cocks and festering bumholes, only a thin piece of Primark grade man made fibre separates their grubby cluster from your kid's food. That's why it's disgusting.

when you put it like that :sick::guns:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Yep but you run the risk of people being dirty *******s whether they're in a tuxedo or a two piece.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
b612818f3718845e6e262d14d5e2557a.jpg
so it's agreed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here