Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Direct From Gus in Barbados

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Surrey Albion, I have a friend who met Gus whilst in Barbados during the tournement, my post details only what he said. Would you want me to keep this to myself or post?? Which Morrison? I dont know. I have only written what I know

Could it be Marian Morrison?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
This may or may not be true but it's things anyone could have guessed today.

Apart from the mystery Morrison, if someone of that name signs we'll know you were not bullshitting :)

Last edited:

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Def don't want Clinton Morrison, even on the bench. Palace reject and now 32. He won't keep up with our speedsters going forward.

Would like to see our precious dosh spent on someone a bit younger who will be around for a few years.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
clinton morrison is cock-shite! and as dannyboy said, the other morrison has already left millwall.
dont believe that......and i dont think he'd pass on such info to the odd tourist so nothing to see here i think!

Cuffs

Jan 29, 2010
My original post is hardly hot off the press but I passed it on anyway. If I was trolling I think I could come up with more interesting lies

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
James Morrison is in the West Brom first team I think.

Wasn't there a young defender called Morrison? Leicester or somewhere like that.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
itszamora, I stand corrected, didnt know that, still think the post is by a WUM though

No worries, and I'm inclined to agree with you, at least about the Morrison bit. Morison (only one R) has left Millwall for Norwich, and the only other one I can think of who might be available (so discounting James and Ravel) is Clinton Morrison, who is indeed shit. Bennett being offered 4x his wages isn't beyond the realms of possibility though - £5,000 x 4 = £20,000, and 6 grand would make 24.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
James Morrison is in the West Brom first team I think.

Wasn't there a young defender called Morrison? Leicester or somewhere like that.

There's one at, I think, Swindon, Sean Morrison. Not sure we'd be in for him though. Possibly Gordon Greer has told Gus to take a look? Who knows.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
He couldve been talking about anything, his favourite singer, where he shops ANYTHING, and like Brighton_Girl says, cant beleive that Gus would casualy chat to a holiday maker about his plans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here