Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Direct From Gus in Barbados

Cuffs

Jan 29, 2010
"Morrison is one being lined up. Bennett has been offered 4 x his wages. Lua Lua is coming. 2 strikers to arrive very soon".

Last edited:

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
"Morrison is one being lined up. Bennett has been offered 4 x his wages. Lua Lua is comming. 2 strikers to arrive very soon".

What a ridiculous post. everyone knows that coming only has one m!! :nono::nono:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Jim Morrison?????????
I thought Gus was back in UK after his time spent at home in Uruguay?????????????

I know close season is boring and dull and we all want it to start up asap but whats the point in all this bullshit romour mongering

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Jim Morrison?????????
I thought Gus was back in UK after his time spent at home in Uruguay?????????????

I know close season is boring and dull and we all want it to start up asap but whats the point in all this bullshit romour mongering

He's in Barbados today and tomorrow for a legends tournament thing - he's in the Chelsea team.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Bennett has been offered 4 x his wages

Call me sceptical, even cynical, but I don't believe that - he'd already be quite high up after his new contract last season - FOUR times that increased salary? Bennett is going, shirley?

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Hmm whilst I don't like to dismiss people, especially when they give a source, I can't see Gus discussing transfer targets or details of players contracts with random people.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
itszamora, I stand corrected, didnt know that, still think the post is by a WUM though

Cuffs

Jan 29, 2010
Surrey Albion, I have a friend who met Gus whilst in Barbados during the tournement, my post details only what he said. Would you want me to keep this to myself or post?? Which Morrison? I dont know. I have only written what I know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here