Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Different starting 11 on Saturday?

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
With the 7-1 hiding behind us, will Russell change the squad dramatically? Surely a few changes will come?

For what it is worth, I would go with the following...

Whing at left back and Tunnicliffe or Virgo at right back, get Tunncliffe to throw a few of those long balls onto Dickinsons head in the box.

Dicker to start, replacing Croft or Navarro... not sure which one at the moment, but Dicker should start in my opinion.

New lad Bennett to replace McLeod. McLeod is still off the pace for me and we need someone who will fly forward. We have no fast counter attacking play at present, which was very evident at Brentford.

Also, 2 up front, so either Cox or Wright on the bench, Forster to start. Subs bench we must have Davies!

and finally, is Murray really injured or is this some kind of smoke screen?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I'd Go like this

Smith

Tunnicliffe
Virgo
Elphick
Whing

Bennett/Wright :shrug:
J.Smith
Dicker
McLeod/Cox :shrug:

Dickinson
Forster/Davies

Depends on Dickinson being fit though and what formation we play, but thats how I would go.

and finally, is Murray really injured or is this some kind of smoke screen?
Put it this way, you will not be seeing him in an Albion shirt again.

Last edited:

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
yep hes deffo gone onto pastures new and a friend of a friend of a friends brothers sisters nephew reckons he may well be earning possibly between £5000 and £1500 per week or thereabouts so its probabaly true

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Oh and.

------------------Smith----------------------
-----Whing------Elphick------Virgo-----Tunnicliffe----
------------Navarro----------Dicker------------------
---Wright-------------------------------Bennett-----
-----------Davies------------Dickinson--------------

kent eagle

Banned
Aug 20, 2009
i see that there is not much football talk on this site then.not suprising though considering the shite that your fans have to watch come 3 o clock on a saturday. is it any wonder when your players a far more interested in doing their team mates in the ringer just like you muggy back door merchants! hows the farmer stadium coming on by the way. who is going to do the grand opening for you' alan carr boy george pete burns or george michael. some of you pussy whipped cross dressing throwbacks like to come on our site and give it all harry big bollocks. so i thought i would remind you of a few things. 1. what league are you in again?. 2 how can you say that most of our fans are pansies when your lot are just a bunch of hair dressing faggots.3. why do your fans start getting a bit lemon after a babysham or two whenever your in south london and when we confront your squealing littles bitches they run away. anyway bum boys gotta go but dont worry you can always look out for me walking along the sea front in my palace shirt if your brave enough to leave your mummys. palace til i die. seaweed scum. we had joy we had fun we had brighton on the run but the fun didnt last cos the faggots ran too fast

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
i see that there is not much football talk on this site then.not suprising though considering the shite that your fans have to watch come 3 o clock on a saturday. is it any wonder when your players a far more interested in doing their team mates in the ringer just like you muggy back door merchants! hows the farmer stadium coming on by the way. who is going to do the grand opening for you' alan carr boy george pete burns or george michael. some of you pussy whipped cross dressing throwbacks like to come on our site and give it all harry big bollocks. so i thought i would remind you of a few things. 1. what league are you in again?. 2 how can you say that most of our fans are pansies when your lot are just a bunch of hair dressing faggots.3. why do your fans start getting a bit lemon after a babysham or two whenever your in south london and when we confront your squealing littles bitches they run away. anyway bum boys gotta go but dont worry you can always look out for me walking along the sea front in my palace shirt if your brave enough to leave your mummys. palace til i die. seaweed scum. we had joy we had fun we had brighton on the run but the fun didnt last cos the faggots ran too fast

:lolol::lolol::lolol: best post ever :dasreich::mendoza::dasreich:

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
graeme smith

tunnicliffe elphick virgo

bennett dicker navvaro wright

cox

forster dickinson

mix it up a bit why not try it na not really would be intresting though cox compeltley freed up :clap:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008

??? You wear a replica shirt? You're hard.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
some of you pussy whipped cross dressing throwbacks like to come on our site and give it all harry big bollocks.

Well, you really are a complete and utter COCK.

Please tell me how I can post on your main board when you have it closed to away supporters?

Must be difficult being called ***** every minute of every day by every other football supporter in the country, so I can understand the restrictions.

:kiss:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Loving your work:

[yt]SBZQ01q2Igs[/yt]

Only two weeks left of the holidays:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here