Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Different starting 11 on Saturday?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
i see that there is not much football talk on this site then.not suprising though considering the shite that your fans have to watch come 3 o clock on a saturday. is it any wonder when your players a far more interested in doing their team mates in the ringer just like you muggy back door merchants! hows the farmer stadium coming on by the way. who is going to do the grand opening for you' alan carr boy george pete burns or george michael. some of you pussy whipped cross dressing throwbacks like to come on our site and give it all harry big bollocks. so i thought i would remind you of a few things. 1. what league are you in again?. 2 how can you say that most of our fans are pansies when your lot are just a bunch of hair dressing faggots.3. why do your fans start getting a bit lemon after a babysham or two whenever your in south london and when we confront your squealing littles bitches they run away. anyway bum boys gotta go but dont worry you can always look out for me walking along the sea front in my palace shirt if your brave enough to leave your mummys. palace til i die. seaweed scum. we had joy we had fun we had brighton on the run but the fun didnt last cos the faggots ran too fast

You typed that potty mouth filth with the same finger you use to bring your mum off!

You should be ashamed of yourself!

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
i see that there is not much football talk on this site then.not suprising though considering the shite that your fans have to watch come 3 o clock on a saturday. is it any wonder when your players a far more interested in doing their team mates in the ringer just like you muggy back door merchants! hows the farmer stadium coming on by the way. who is going to do the grand opening for you' alan carr boy george pete burns or george michael. some of you pussy whipped cross dressing throwbacks like to come on our site and give it all harry big bollocks. so i thought i would remind you of a few things. 1. what league are you in again?. 2 how can you say that most of our fans are pansies when your lot are just a bunch of hair dressing faggots.3. why do your fans start getting a bit lemon after a babysham or two whenever your in south london and when we confront your squealing littles bitches they run away. anyway bum boys gotta go but dont worry you can always look out for me walking along the sea front in my palace shirt if your brave enough to leave your mummys. palace til i die. seaweed scum. we had joy we had fun we had brighton on the run but the fun didnt last cos the faggots ran too fast

Ladies and gentlemen Here we have some undeniable proof of the missing link.

kent eagle

Banned
Aug 20, 2009
??? You wear a replica shirt? You're hard.

i hear your kit for this season is made out of spandex, and the shorts have a quic release hole on the jaxi so you and all you shit stabbers can rod each other until your blue in the face. we terrosied you at the goldstone & at the withdean and will smash you at the farm yard or whatever you call your new noncy stadium

kent eagle

Banned
Aug 20, 2009
You typed that potty mouth filth with the same finger you use to bring your mum off!

You should be ashamed of yourself!

you should be ashamed of yourself for being an arse bandit not to mention your taste in so called football teams so i think you should get your nut down like a good little queer boy so go and listen to freddie mercury or whatever it is you sick feckers do

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Tell you what, why dont you tell us exactly when and where you will be parading in your lovely sash shirt, on the seafront, just so we can say hi.
Nah...... didnt think you would, tough guy. Got your new school uniform yet, they are running out at Asda fast.:lolol: :lolol:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
This guy seems a bit obsessed doesn't he?

Repressed homosexual feelings spilling out under the guise of homophobic ranting.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
What is with all the detritus from the shallow end of the gene pool all washing up here at the moment?

Can't we implement some kind of IQ test for registration?

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
This guy seems a bit obsessed doesn't he?

Repressed homosexual feelings spilling out under the guise of homophobic ranting.

Ha! I thought that. He's just too angry about it all. Get the feeling that he'll be waiting at home to watch his copy of "When Justin Fashanu met Speroni" just as soon as mummy pops out to the shops to by his tea...sitting in his little box room, balding with a comb over.

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
What is with all the detritus from the shallow end of the gene pool all washing up here at the moment? :mendoza:

Thats a very easy one.
They are slowly going down the toilet and we are an up and coming club with a superb state of the art stadium on the way. Palace fans will have nothing left,other than hanging on to their past as they plummet past us.
Want proof? How many times are we reminded of their brief premiership status and a 5-0 defeat from so so long ago....its all they got and its all they will ever ever have. They will be playing Rochdale soon, if they are lucky enough not to get a winding up order. Sad state of affairs but hey, its only Palace.

Last edited:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
i'd go with

Smith
Tunnicliffe Virgo Elphick Whing
Dicker
Wright Bennett
Cox
Forster / Davies Dickinson

does anyone agree with me , or just think thats stupid ?

stu7878

mid air general
Oct 9, 2008
I took a peak at training today, had an XI versus the youth team.
Lined up like this..... not sure if its any indiacation to saturday though.

GK: Smith
LB: Whing
CB: Elphick
CB: Tunnicliffe
RB: Virgo
LM: Cox
CM: Dicker
CM: Crofts
RM: Bennett
ST: Dickinson
ST: Forster

kent eagle

Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Tell you what, why dont you tell us exactly when and where you will be parading in your lovely sash shirt, on the seafront, just so we can say hi.
Nah...... didnt think you would, tough guy. Got your new school uniform yet, they are running out at Asda fast.:lolol: :lolol:
at least they dont give our shirts to customers in tesco to put shopping in, and their even doing seaweed toilet paper as well. quite fitting really but to be honest who would wipe their arse with that shite. go and lube yourself up for a night of back door battering in typical brighton style. if you want to meet i will smash you and all your muggy cross dressers all over your aids infested town. if you can grow a set of bollocks then we can arrange a meet. so no more getting lemon unless your up for it , and one more thing, leave your handbags at home. the farm yard stadium pmsl. any further out and you will be trying to recruit pompey fans you pussys

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
at least they dont give our shirts to customers in tesco to put shopping in, and their even doing seaweed toilet paper as well. quite fitting really but to be honest who would wipe their arse with that shite. go and lube yourself up for a night of back door battering in typical brighton style. if you want to meet i will smash you and all your muggy cross dressers all over your aids infested town. if you can grow a set of bollocks then we can arrange a meet. so no more getting lemon unless your up for it , and one more thing, leave your handbags at home. the farm yard stadium pmsl. any further out and you will be trying to recruit pompey fans you pussys

when other fans keep banging on about how were gay and shit ..
i really think they have something to hide ,
why dont you palace fans f*** OFF out of this forum and write on your shitty little forum if you even have one you little spastics :mendoza:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

:mendoza:

stu7878

mid air general
Oct 9, 2008

Lets do it, ill meet ya. Toe to toe. seriously.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I took a peak at training today, had an XI versus the youth team.
Lined up like this..... not sure if its any indiacation to saturday though.

I'd be happy with that.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
:catfight:

Come back when your balls drop little boy. :thumbsup:

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008

Swap Tunnicliffe and Virgo and that would be my choice, bringing on Davies for Forster in the second half.

Edit: I would actually start Davies and bring on Forster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here