Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Different starting 11 on Saturday?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
at least they dont give our shirts to customers in tesco to put shopping in, and their even doing seaweed toilet paper as well. quite fitting really but to be honest who would wipe their arse with that shite. go and lube yourself up for a night of back door battering in typical brighton style. if you want to meet i will smash you and all your muggy cross dressers all over your aids infested town. if you can grow a set of bollocks then we can arrange a meet. so no more getting lemon unless your up for it , and one more thing, leave your handbags at home. the farm yard stadium pmsl. any further out and you will be trying to recruit pompey fans you pussys
Maybe claw back the fans that where stolen from you lot and pompey????

Maybe we may just let you keep them as our stadium isn't big enough to satisfy all:lolol:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
you should be ashamed of yourself for being an arse bandit not to mention your taste in so called football teams so i think you should get your nut down like a good little queer boy so go and listen to freddie mercury or whatever it is you sick feckers do

ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh get you! I think I like you, you're like a breath of fresh air! Surely this means we can stop the debates about Dickinson (don't get excited now I know you Palarse like your gay incest) and start a great bit of chav baiting!! You've made my day, cheers!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
at least they dont give our shirts to customers in tesco to put shopping in, and their even doing seaweed toilet paper as well. quite fitting really but to be honest who would wipe their arse with that shite. go and lube yourself up for a night of back door battering in typical brighton style. if you want to meet i will smash you and all your muggy cross dressers all over your aids infested town. if you can grow a set of bollocks then we can arrange a meet. so no more getting lemon unless your up for it , and one more thing, leave your handbags at home. the farm yard stadium pmsl. any further out and you will be trying to recruit pompey fans you pussys

are you pleasuring yourself whilst living out your fantasies on here or do you save it all up for your cousins later on?

kent eagle

Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Lets do it, ill meet ya. Toe to toe. seriously.
you will get run out of your own town! what are you the general of? the nonse chapter. eagles shit on seagulls. one man went to war, went to war with brighton. dont make me laugh with your toe to toe offer. you will be on your toes more like. watch your back you mincer. enough of the threats though actions will speak louder in the end and you wont be able to hide behind your computer then. see you soon bitch!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
you will get run out of your own town! what are you the general of? the nonse chapter. eagles shit on seagulls. one man went to war, went to war with brighton. dont make me laugh with your toe to toe offer. you will be on your toes more like. watch your back you mincer. enough of the threats though actions will speak louder in the end and you wont be able to hide behind your computer then. see you soon bitch!

:lolol:
Soccer%20Fail.jpg

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

woohoo! He's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How was your tea fella? Could you please tell me what tea-bagging is please?

stu7878

mid air general
Oct 9, 2008

Lol brilliant, still no time or place to meet though??
I threatened nothing other than taking you up on ur kind offer to have a tear up. Still im quite enjoying reading your brainless drivel, makes me glad im a mincer to be honest!! Offer still open my end though! :fishing:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I threatened nothing other than taking you up on ur kind offer to have a tear up. Still im quite enjoying reading your brainless drivel, makes me glad im a mincer to be honest!! Offer still open my end though! :fishing:

offer - end - mincer in one sentence;he'll be some time jerking off to that I reckon!!

Mar 3, 2004
Hove

All marf n trowsers the boy. :laugh:

kent eagle

Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Well, you really are a complete and utter COCK.

Please tell me how I can post on your main board when you have it closed to away supporters?

Must be difficult being called ***** every minute of every day by every other football supporter in the country, so I can understand the restrictions.

:kiss:

holmesdale.net or cpfc bbs. proper fans forums as you will see.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Please tell me how I can post on your main board when you have it closed to away supporters?

If you mean the BBS, you can register and post anywhere on it. Several of us frequently post on there.

kent eagle

Banned
Aug 20, 2009
dont be afraid to register on there. its not like you will get any comebacks is it just harmless banter. unless your stu 878 that is!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here