Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did the ALBION win a cup or summit yesterday ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
British Bulldog said:
I dont know what some of you would've made of it a while ago if you'd seen little bulldog and his mate in the Albion club shop? little bulldog was in his Chelsea shirt, His mate was in his Man utd shirt and they were buying tickets for an Albion game!

It just goes to show the even 14yr olds have got the common sense to realise you can support a premier league team but still follow your local club as well. It happened when I was a kid as well and it will allways happen.

which is in essence what I am getting at.

I have no problem with people wandering around Brighton or where-ever with other teams shirts on.....until we are in position to offer a product that is easily accessible, comfortable to watch, dry and we have a team that you can get genuinly excited about, it is going to be difficult to attract yougsters who see their "heros" on match of the Day and Sky almost daily.

I do hope that when the big 4 move to the European Super League, whichj surely must be coming, football in this country does not go the same way as Spain, France and Italy where there is 1 main division and the rest is almost non league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here