Did the ALBION win a cup or summit yesterday ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
You would have thought so the amount of celebrating football fans to be found on the streets of Hove yesterday and last night, tooting horns, flags on cars etc etc etc.

If the cup final wasn't bad enough, the scenes of last night was enough to make you feel very very pesamistic about the future of football in general.

:nono:

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Shocking isnt it. I Was on the bus and saw a Chelsea flag hanging out of a window. People wonder why the albion are so hard up!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Working in London, it always saddens me to see the amount of Chelsea/Arsenal/Spurs/Man Utd shirt wearing fans getting off Brighton trains at Victoria whenever one of them are playing in Londond midweek.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
The year they beat Millwall was the day we brought our play-off final tickets and went to the toad, hadn't missed much of the match by the time we got there. Once United were 2-0 up we started signing about supporting local teams and gloryhunters, got them all really wound up and was quite amuseing!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Kenhead said:
we started signing about supporting local teams and gloryhunters
Was everyone deaf then? :jester:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
chez said:
At least it was the Chelsea fans celebrating and not the scums. That would have been a tragedy for football.

KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little bulldog was singing that last night and wearing his Chelsea shirt with pride as he was busy taking the piss out of his scum supporting mates. :lolol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
pasty said:
Working in London, it always saddens me to see the amount of Chelsea/Arsenal/Spurs/Man Utd shirt wearing fans getting off Brighton trains at Victoria whenever one of them are playing in Londond midweek.
It will be interesting to see how many of those change their shirts to the stripes should Brighton ever start climbing the leagues - 'well, you've got to support your local club...' etc

I am sure many of them are London exiles, but there are plenty that are not.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
chez said:
At least it was the Chelsea fans celebrating and not the scums. That would have been a tragedy for football.

KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH

Yeah, 'cos Chelsea winning was great for football :thud:

1066gull

I swore the other day, 10-20 years ago, loads of people followed the ManUre's, the Liverpool's in the last few years we were at the Goldstone. I am talking about Children here, in primary and secondary school.

Now this has changed round for the scummy Chelsea and f***ing Arsenal.:rolleyes: :shootself

And someone argued with me about it, defending them!!!:censored:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton fans shock as yet again they expect everyone in Sussex to be solely a BHA fan :yawn:

get over yourselves for f*** sake :shootself

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Marc said:
Brighton fans shock as yet again they expect everyone in Sussex to be solely a BHA fan :yawn:

get over yourselves for f*** sake :shootself

That about sums it up really, I'm a Brighton fan but i'm also an armchair Chelsea fan. little bulldog is a Chelsea fan who follows the Albion as well.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I am a Brighton & Hove Albion fan............and i live in wales ..........should i have to move back to brighton to be a true supporter then??? or maybe i should support either cardiff or swansea as they are both 15 miles away from me :jester:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
chez said:

KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bollox to that, keep the red flag flying high, at least United didnt buy their success overnight like Chelsea.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Cheeky Monkey said:
Bollox to that, keep the red flag flying high, at least United didnt buy their success overnight like Chelsea.

Rooney, Smith and Ferdinand?

Its just that Chelsea have done it on a much larger scale

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports