Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Describe your AMEX neighbours

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
I hope he bloke to my right was 'guesting' on someone else's ST. Christ he stinks.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Hi jimmy saville don't know where you are in wu h block but it was great last night to take my seat & see all the same faces as last year a great crowd really nice people all around us were about 5 rows from the back , not far from the guy that says smash him everytime someone goes in for 50/50 challenge I know he winds a few up but it's a great place to sit

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Im in ESL E1B Row I

Infront: A really lovely bloke and his daughter, we didnt realise until 2nd game last season that he used to go to school with my dad. (a couple of his friends had the seats last night as away on hols - seemed ok too). A really nice family along from them too.
Right: Aisle.
Left: My daughter (6) then to the left of her my mate and his 2 daughters.
Behind: Yesterday was a guy and his 2 kids, spent most the game texting on phone. Last season had a know it all, but harmless person. Some of the faux pas' were priceless last season 'look son theres vicente coming on' firstly it was lualua and secondly vicente wasnt on the bench.

So in summary, a great bunch

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
East Upper. Left my old man. Behind, nobody. In front a man and his father. To the right man and his son who moaned about the noise I was making..... Lets all sit in quiet!!! Idiot.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I hope he bloke to my right was 'guesting' on someone else's ST. Christ he stinks.

Is it right we "Seat and Shame" them ? (Like name and shame, you just cant actually name them - geddit ?)

On-topic - person to my left in the North seems a nice guy, person to my right wasnt actually there, people in front were a bit quiet and the guy behind me was REALLY loud, what i expected/wanted it to be like in the North !!

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
N1C

My dad to the left
A guy to the right who is sitting behind his mate
No one directly in front
Behind me is a group of lads who were there last season and were quite a laugh last season and always try to start chants, but they were a bit annoying last night, maybe it was because it was an evening game and they had been on the razz. But I lost count of the amount of times I was accidentally kicked, elbowed or spat on, and do they really have to say c*** every 5 seconds

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
To be honest was concentrating on the game too much to notice much around me - must be a bit more social on Saturday. Anyway I do know that to my left is Blue and White Tiger from a previous post on here. f*** me 18 - 25 I wish, anyway thank you. The pants have dried from Vicente coming on.

It's a good view up there isn't it! I don't think i am the seat next to you as i am inbetween 2 friends. i'm 611....

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
N1C it's the place to be........

Great bunch around me and my 3 mates, Krispies to the left, Baldy to the front and DarrenFreemansPerm in there behind.

We love a sing song !!!!!!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
There was a nutter doing bird impressions in the ESU south end. Whistling "Na, na na, na nar nar" ( a bit like "we know what you're doing") Very loud, very odd and very often.

Could you see he was in ESU? I thought(hoped) from when he was doing it, he was a Cardiff fan

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
W3D

To the left - my dad. He sings and swears at the ref a lot, and on the other side of him someone I went to school with and his dad.
Behind - a couple of decent Uni lads, one of which is [MENTION=19703]AgerBomb22[/MENTION]
In front - a girl a few years younger than me, her dad and her older brother? Her older brother stands up and sings a lot.
The right - a girl and her dad who live in Devon/Cornwall and come up for a few games a season, but if they're not there they sell their tickets to the people next to my dad, and they bring other friends on a match-by-match basis, normally Chelsea fans..

Row W?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I think You're sat behind me, not 100% sure though. I generally turn up hungover and ask my mate to read the squad from the board as I cant see it.

I'll keep an eye out for a vacant expression on Saturday :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here