Derby vs Brighton ****Official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Good result, could have been better but would have settled for a point in the summer up at Derby!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sounded very encouraging.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Tony Cottee has just said that ""33 year old Steve Sidwell controlled the midfield" and we are not a "Flash in the Pan".

"Both teams will be Top 6"

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Good point considering we only had one fit CB, and I doubt Derby will give up too many points at home this season.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Great performance from team and away following, felt as if last season rolled into today and we've not been away for 3 months
Felt the togetherness once again between fans & players especially at the final whistle
#together all over again
Play like that every week and we'll get the 101 points I predicted

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Good point. Would have settled for that before the game. Let us hope it is not another season of draws and we will rue missed chances, but points away and win at home gets us promoted as the saying goes. Sounds like we played well and I am sure GM will score with the service he will get this season.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Kayal, stockdale, dunk best players. We could have been 2-0 down after five mins easily.

After We controlled game but on chances very even. Derby looked poor in midfield, Johnson useless. Christie five fouls on skalak and no yellow too?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports