Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby vs Brighton ****Official Match Thread****

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Yes, and that was cancelled out when MK Dons scored their last-minute penalty and what should have been a win became a draw - and we'd been 2-0 up! You can't really point to anything and say it was a 'pivotal point' unless you accept that over the course of a season there are hundreds, possibly thousands of them. Then of course they cease to be pivotal.

Sorry, I reserve the right to make my own judgements, now read my post again. And try not to miss the important (at least for me) bit!
I know what was PIVOTAL to me as it's the one thing that totally remains with me. You clearly remember MKDons penalty, if that is your pivotal point. Who am I to say otherwise? :rolleyes:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Sorry, I reserve the right to make my own judgements, now read my post again. And try not to miss the important (at least for me) bit!
I know what was PIVOTAL to me as it's the one thing that totally remains with me. You clearly remember MKDons penalty, if that is your pivotal point. Who am I to say otherwise? :rolleyes:

If you read my post again you'll see I said there was no such thing as a single 'pivotal moment' but that a season is a continuous stream of such moments. However you are correct, if you feel there was a single one and that was it then fair enough. Personally I can't believe anyone can be so blinkered, but then that's just my view. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here