Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby County vs Brighton and Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Orlandi/Bruno/David FLAIRTASTICO :moo:
The result I can take---its football---but getting rid of player's before we have BETTER replacements is a JOKE

But there is no point in exhibiting flair and coming home with 0 points.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Both Ulloa and Obika looked a complete waste of space today but since they are now our only fit strikers I suppose we should just be grateful to the club to have them. Why couldn't we have deferred Barnes' transfer until we had a replacement signed up? Too sensible an idea I guess? Were we really that desperate for £750K?

Obika was the on the pitch for a grand total of 11 minutes. What do you expect when we were just thumping the ball forward and Derby were happy to oblige in playing football tennis?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
We never when he was here either did we......... what has changed,... Ulloa getting fitter, CMS back soon,....... the issue is simply the loss of Kaz and Crofts,..... any side would lose their attacking mojo with those two suddenly out of the team.

We haven't at the moment with Ulloa your right seems to elsewhere a bit like bridcutt ... CMS 6-weeks off full fitness and that is being optimistic not really a great goalscorer either unless you like watching a headless chicken running around

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
really poor result today- we needed at least a point. agree with all that said we lacked up front. Solly was anonamous when he came on and augustien was totally crap. overweight useless git. Finally special mention to Andrews who can **** off back to Bolton. How many times did he pass it into touch second half- woeful. Great lads weekend ruined

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Obika was the on the pitch for a grand total of 11 minutes. What do you expect when we were just thumping the ball forward and Derby were happy to oblige in playing football tennis?

And during that 11 mins he looked totally uninterested.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
**** me did we just lost 7-0? Some of you are sooooooo demanding. This is not the end of our season, we just lost a game we probably deserved to draw. It's really not that bad ffs :rolleyes:

People are just summing up there thoughts on a football forum - some people get more angry/upset than others when we lose. Its their choice, just as it is those who leave early, and those who choose to sing or not.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Poor poor poor. A very patched together side, unsurprisingly. Any more injuries and we're screwed. Leave it much later in the window - it's the 18th - and we'll be panic-buying last minute crap.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
really poor result today- we needed at least a point. agree with all that said we lacked up front. Solly was anonamous when he came on and augustien was totally crap. overweight useless git. Finally special mention to Andrews who can **** off back to Bolton. How many times did he pass it into touch second half- woeful. Great lads weekend ruined

Andrews' passing was indeed shite today. A totally overrated player in my view.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This game reminded me a bit of the Bournemouth match. The difference today was that the bench had no impact, there's no doubt we missed Barnes today.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Don't blame the manager today, no pace available and Bridcutt not wanting to play? We need attacking additions quickly though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here