Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby County vs Brighton and Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
I would say I am generally a positive supporter but are we one of the most boring teams in the championship?

Surely with so many successful striker partnerships at the moment it is worth a try.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
I would say I am generally a positive supporter but are we one of the most boring teams in the championship?

Surely with so many successful striker partnerships at the moment it is worth a try.

I guess you mean Ulloa and Obika since these are the only fit strikers we have at the moment and I am not sure how fit Ulloa is

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Anyone know who the blonde woman sitting in the posh seats directly in front of The Wally with the Brolly in the first half was? She appeared to be wearing a blue and white striped scarf.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I thought we were very unlucky today but lacked attacking intent once again! at this rate I feel mid table will be the outcome

what was going on outside the ground I don't know? around 20 stewards surrounding a bloke and his kids...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Steward: You cannot use a camera in the ground
Me: It's not usually an issue
Steward: It clearly states outside
Me: Ok
Steward: Do you have a phone?
Me:Yes
Steward: You can take pictures with that if you want
Me: Err.....

A female steward rummaged through all the contents of Lucy's handbag , took out a spray can of Sure APD and lobbed it into the bin without even saying anything to her. God knows what would have happened if they saw her insulin pump which is attached to her because it has tubes and a digital readout.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Steward: You cannot use a camera in the ground
Me: It's not usually an issue
Steward: It clearly states outside
Me: Ok
Steward: Do you have a phone?
Me:Yes
Steward: You can take pictures with that if you want
Me: Err.....

Illegal to take photos at any football match. Sky and BBC etc have all the rights.

Steward at Sheffield united made me delete all my photos!

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Illegal to take photos at any football match. Sky and BBC etc have all the rights.

Steward at Sheffield united made me delete all my photos!

Ha ha no it is not, like standing it may be against the ground rules but not illegal it is usually tolerated because as has been pointed most phones are half decent cameras these days.

Oh and let them ask to delete may I introduce you to recuva gets back anything deleted unless it is over written so this is pointless too just another over confident in their own importance tit with a silly title.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Ha ha no it is not, like standing it may be against the ground rules but not illegal it is usually tolerated because as has been pointed most phones are half decent cameras these days.

Oh and let them ask to delete may I introduce you to recuva gets back anything deleted unless it is over written so this is pointless too just another over confident in their own importance tit with a silly title.

It is illegal. Some copyright law.

I contacted the Football league about this and received the following reply.

It is covered by copyright law. But individual clubs are at liberty to make their own limits.

Dear Sir

Whilst the ground regulations, which you are deemed to accept when you enter a ground, state as below, it would be a matter for the individual club whether this was allowed.

14 No person (other than a person who holds an appropriate licence) may bring into the Ground or use within the Ground any equipment, which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the Match or the Ground. Copyright in any unauthorised recording or transmission is assigned (by way of present assignment of future copyright pursuant to section 91 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) to the Club.

We can only suggest that you contact the relevant club/s directly in this regard.

Patricia Brown
Customer Services
The Football League Limited
www.football-league.co.uk

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What a ****ing jobsworth **** give some people a luminous jacket to wear and they turn into a ****ing prick.

We had our tickets inspected three times by several stewards and told it was allocated seating even though we hadn't sold all the allocation. Moved a few rows back in the lower tier as Liz wouldn't have been very happy with our language in the front row :smile:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
It is illegal. Some copyright law.

I contacted the Football league about this and received the following reply.

It is covered by copyright law. But individual clubs are at liberty to make their own limits.

Dear Sir

Whilst the ground regulations, which you are deemed to accept when you enter a ground, state as below, it would be a matter for the individual club whether this was allowed.

14 No person (other than a person who holds an appropriate licence) may bring into the Ground or use within the Ground any equipment, which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the Match or the Ground. Copyright in any unauthorised recording or transmission is assigned (by way of present assignment of future copyright pursuant to section 91 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) to the Club.

We can only suggest that you contact the relevant club/s directly in this regard.

Patricia Brown
Customer Services
The Football League Limited
www.football-league.co.uk

So it is not illegal. It is in breach of contract. There is no law stopping you, just an agreement you make with the football club when you enter the ground.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
We had our tickets inspected three times by several stewards and told it was allocated seating even though we hadn't sold all the allocation. Moved a few rows back in the lower tier as Liz wouldn't have been very happy with our language in the front row :smile:

"Sit down please, those at the back can't see"
"F*ck off, it's an away game"

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I believe brighton's policy is basically "as long as it's not one of them there fancy-dan cameras, we'll allow it".

Jul 14, 2012
"Sit down please, those at the back can't see"
"F*ck off, it's an away game"

No, you should **** off you scummy little brat. Not paying full fees if you can cheat the system is one thing, attempting to issue orders to anyone is a disgrace. Prats like you are the inherent problem with our fickle fanbase.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
No, you should **** off you scummy little brat. Not paying full fees if you can cheat the system is one thing, attempting to issue orders to anyone is a disgrace. Prats like you are the inherent problem with our fickle fanbase.
Excuse me who the f*ck are you, you retarded moron. :wanker:

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
These were the players available (as far as I know) who have featured in a matchday squad this season:

Keepers
Brezovan
Ankergren (?)
Kuszczak
Walton

Right Back
Bruno
Calderon

Centre Back
Greer
Dunk
Upson
Maksimenko

Left Back
Chicksen
Ward

Central Midfield
Andrews
Agustien
JFC
Ince

Midfield/Wings
Orlandi
Lopez
March

Striker
Ulloa
Obika

I don't know what it means, just finishing my stat sheets and figured I'd post that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here