Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dembele on the way

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I did admit I dont know enough about him hence the request for others who have seen him play quite often to give a view. £18m is a lot of money to spend and make a mistake.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Well that was briefly exciting.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nothing. We knew you would have your doubts about whether he was good enough [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That doesnt follow as had it been Sturridge or Giroud or even LLorente at Spurs I would have said straight away he is good enough as I have seen him play quite often and know they are good enough

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm loving this Celtic message board, I thought Massive fans were deluded.

If he does end up going then he's clearly showing no ambition.

And staying at Celtic shows great ambition innit! :laugh:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm loving this Celtic message board, I thought Massive fans were deluded.

And staying at Celtic shows great ambition innit! :laugh:
Seems the deluded Celtic fans were right though, at least in one aspect. Dembele ain't coming to Brighton for £18M, as things stand anyway - and probably not at all. The story has now completely disappeared from the SSN TV screens and the Sky Sports website. Oh well, it was a nice bit of festive cheer while it lasted!

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
One thing for me. Whoever is our striker target i hope we are a bit further down the line than thinking about a bid. We need him in the first week not faffing around until the end.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Seems the deluded Celtic fans were right though, at least in one aspect. Dembele ain't coming to Brighton for £18M, as things stand anyway - and probably not at all. The story has now completely disappeared from the SSN TV screens and the Sky Sports website. Oh well, it was a nice bit of festive cheer while it lasted!

Well yeah, that pretty much goes without saying. Sky have pulled their 'scoop'. But what a bunch of deluded morons they are!

Pity the poor Argus guys this story breaks on Christmas Day :laugh:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That Celtic forum was funny as fook , cheered me up no end , what do you reckon ? Championship strugglers ?

I honestly fail to see what ambition any player worth his salt would show by going to a monkey tennis league. They really believe they're good :laugh:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hopefully Albion have asked Celtic to reign in the disclosure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here