Votes: 55 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 577 91.3%

• Total voters

Edgefield

Edgefield
Jul 20, 2008
London
Christ he once celebrated a goal against us, I gave him grief at the time,but come on get over it. Talk about precious and incredibly sad, anyone contemplating boo him is beyond contempt....

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Would definately not boo him as he is Brighton Player and he never wanted to leave the club. He was told that if he didn't leave and go to Colchester he could rot in the reserves. Maybe it wasn't the best idea that he celebrated the way he did at Withdean but he was constantly getting booed and stick by the Brighton fans and he is human and probably just snapped.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Simply no, he's a brighton player.

He comes from Sussex. That's if you count Hastings as being in Sussex.

I would not boo a player excpet I have shouted "get him off" at Kitson and Tiltman (well I would have done if I was not in a state of shock!). But that was more to do with the management. I did not like Barry Lloyd and voted with my feet like 10 thousand others.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm sure Hammond will have no more qualms about coming back than Murray had about leaving. It's their job and they'll do whatever's right for them. As anybody else would do in whatever walk of life.
They'll be saying bollocks to the pantomime tribalism, if indeed they even think about it at all. :shrug:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Booooooooo

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Maybe it wasn't the best idea that he celebrated the way he did at Withdean but he was constantly getting booed and stick by the Brighton fans and he is human and probably just snapped.

Completely untrue, and yes, I was there. Nobody booed him or gave him stick before he scored the equaliser. It was unprovoked aggression by Hammond to the fans.

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
I'll boo him. Can't believe he's got the front to come back. Wanker.

He's come back coz Gus wants him back,BOO him and you boo Gus WANKER !!

bristo

Apr 8, 2010
East Preston
Didn't he come on at Withdean and punch El Abd? For nothing?UOTE=Thunder Bolt;5156917]Do you seriously think that happened? I mean really?[/QUOTE]

I seemed to remember something like that happening but was not sure hence the question marks.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Didn't he come on at Withdean and punch El Abd? For nothing?
Do you seriously think that happened? I mean really?

I seemed to remember something like that happening but was not sure hence the question marks.

Then you were hallucinating as nothing happened. Hammond got a yellow card, but if he had thrown a punch it would have been red.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Completely untrue, and yes, I was there. Nobody booed him or gave him stick before he scored the equaliser. It was unprovoked aggression by Hammond to the fans.

Where were you sitting at Withdean then because from where I was sitting he was?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I reckon he'll start against Wednesday :)lolol:) as Crofts is unlikely to be back, hopefully he won't get a bad reception. I'll be inclined to shout at anyone near me who boos him.

Dandyman

In London village.
He comes from Sussex. That's if you count Hastings as being in Sussex.

I'd certainly count it as being more Sussex than the Pompey enfested wastelands of the West.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports