david healy

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Only because someone mentioned it on the Argus website. Where did you hear this?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Mark on argus website who has also got some other correct in/out predictions lately. Would love to see Gus work his magic on an out of form striker he has already worked with

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Would be a epic signig. 35 goals for N.Ireland in 80 apps. Yes I know alot of that is against piss poor teams, but its still N.Ireland where the service is not the best, one would imagine. Still only 31, younger than when we signed Forster and Poyet knows the man. Thats good enough for me!!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
:lolol:

What would you define as Northern Irish looking?

orangemen.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Would be a epic signig. 35 goals for N.Ireland in 80 apps. Yes I know alot of that is against piss poor teams,....

lets hold that thought and contrast to the career league record: 84 in 334. good, but not epic.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
not what we need,unfit and overweight,and hasnt done nowt in ages

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
I'm positive Healy would do well again at another club. He stepped up to the Premiership and did a big fat pile of nothing, much like Jermaine Beckford right now. If Healy joins a league one club, he'll be flying.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Many of those games were Prem or Championship level. Sure he'd be a great league one striker, or a solid championship one and thus would like to see him come in. Not sure we'd see the Spanish striker play who's name I can't spell if this happens though. Would be odd to have given up on him so fast but maybe Gus would feel it's a big upgrade. Murray needs to re-sign!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
are you joking? he would be a class signing. sure you know best tho,....... :facepalm:

does it not concern you at all that he has scored so few? my concern is he hasnt played very much in that time either, i'm just not convinced he has the fitness or desire anymore. its a gamble at best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports