David Haye bottles Chisora - Unbelievable stuff...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted member 18477

get in there haye!!! chisora is a f***ing twat anyway. haha and he got smashed!

not quite sure why everyone is hating on them so much. lennox lewis had his fair share of rucks at press conferences/weigh in's.

boxing needs characters! chisora went over to haye... for what? a friendly chat? dont be stupid. haye knew what was coming and he took the advantage! haye - quality!

as for chisoras death threats hahahahahaha! joker!

D

Deleted member 18477

Disgraceful behaviour from two animals. These things aren't humans and shouldn't be treated as such. Well done to Vitali, who has composed himself well. I hope the BBBC strip both their licences for that.

errrr its the most exciting thing to happen in heavyweight boxing FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont you like entertainment!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Chisora with a bottle, Haye with a camera tripod and Fraudley with a feather duster........................ Jesus.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
errrr its the most exciting thing to happen in heavyweight boxing FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont you like entertainment!

I like my boxing in the ring with gloves on, not with bottles, tripods and bare knuckles. If I wanted to watch that sort of "entertainment" I'd sit in a car down West Street on a Friday night.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
it's like a fight out of palace and crawley. both trying to argue over whatever meagre petty old shit that they have one, arguing which one is better.

D

Deleted member 18477

I like my boxing in the ring with gloves on, not with bottles, tripods and bare knuckles. If I wanted to watch that sort of "entertainment" I'd sit in a car down West Street on a Friday night.

boxing is about so much more than just the in ring fight for me. thats fair enough if thats what you like but i love the build ups, the bad mouthing, the training footage, the trainers bad mouthing, the press build up, the weigh in, the fight night build up, THE FIGHT, the after fight talk, the after fight bad mouthing, the after fight analysis on ringside and various other programmes.

for me boxing NEEDS more dickheads like haye, chisora, kahn, mayweather etc. Its got its nice guys... vitali, wladimir, pac man etc. If everyone was mr nice guy the sport for me would only be half as entertaining.

same applies in football. everyone loves to hate twats like joey barton, john terry, evra, alex ferguson, PALACE. we'd miss them if they werent around to an extent.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
British boxing is a disgrace. They both got battered by the klitschko brothers and they want more. Haye should just retire. If he can't land one punch on wladamir, what's he going to do to vitali?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
get in there haye!!! chisora is a f***ing twat anyway. haha and he got smashed!

not quite sure why everyone is hating on them so much. lennox lewis had his fair share of rucks at press conferences/weigh in's.

boxing needs characters! chisora went over to haye... for what? a friendly chat? dont be stupid. haye knew what was coming and he took the advantage! haye - quality!

as for chisoras death threats hahahahahaha! joker!

my thoughts too-ok Haye served the pre emptive strike,and to some could be blamed,however Chisoras for me lost the argument...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
a disgrace to british boxing, a real show up and if they ever get together inthe ring my money is on Haye,,what a left hook.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Can't believe people fall for this shite. Well I can actually, because I have many times before. Neither man has anywhere to go now apart from each other. Expect it soon Haye v Chisora and Haye will knock him out cold in one round, far to fast to Chisora....That's the only way Haye can get a credible way to Vitali, who he would stand more chance against than he did again Vladimir....What happenend last night is probably the only way they could try and generate some interest, for what anyone who knows anything about boxing, knows would be a total mismatch. Even more so then when Haye fought Audrey.

That's not a foregone conclusion at all, haye was shit against wladimir, Chisora put up much more of a fight against vitali plus Chisora is a natural heavyweight & haye is not.
I'm not saying haye would lose (or win) but I don't think it's as simple as you're making it sound

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
same applies in football. everyone loves to hate twats like joey barton, john terry, evra, alex ferguson, PALACE. we'd miss them if they werent around to an extent.
For about a nanosecond

Sent from my little computer/phone thing using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports