Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Haye bottles Chisora - Unbelievable stuff...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I doubt it as in Germany however what a very sad day for British boxing as these people drag it through the gutter.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
They should both be barred from boxing for good end of !!! Disgusting behaviour !!!

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
They should both be barred from boxing for good end of !!! Disgusting behaviour !!!

on the contrary - you know they will both end up with their biggest boxing payday out of it.

Truly horrific watching - a bottling, death threats and haye injuring Adam Booth (his own trainer) with a camera tripod.

No place for that in boxing. As professional fighters that is so far beyond the mark it's unreal.

They could learn a lot from MMA - those guys put a hell of a lot more on the line yet almost always behave in a decent way to one another (the only time i think of transgressions involve British fighter -Bisping spitting, Daley hitting after the bell - any coincidence)

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Haye is an absolute tosser. Hopefully there will be a backlash from British boxing fans if he fights again.

Chisora's antics were also so disrespectful and childish- slapping Kiltschko at the weigh-in and spitting water in his face before the fight.

Disgraceful from both of them.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
My bloody laptop has no sound, so I don't know what was said. By the looks of it Haye has gone completely mental, he picked up a tripod for fook sake. Unbelievable jeff

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
Agree - Haye however, had no place whatsoever to be at that press conference and trying to steal the limelight. Him and Booth had spent all week telling anyone who would listen that Haye was absolutely retired and concentrating on his acting lessons!!

Would love to see both of them do time for this - pathetic.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Disgraceful behaviour from two animals. These things aren't humans and shouldn't be treated as such. Well done to Vitali, who has composed himself well. I hope the BBBC strip both their licences for that.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Thanks for that link, unbelievable stuff.

Oh how the Germans must laugh as our dirty little street thugs squabble at the feet of their classy overlord for his attention.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Transcript...

Bernd Boente, manager of Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko: With the bad experience we've had with British fighters, we will now look for other countries. Contrary to David Haye, Dereck Chisora really went for it. He really tried.

David Haye (from rear of the room): You don't want to fight David Haye, no?

Boente: You had an offer. You didn't accept it. Now you are out. You are out. Out, out, out. You cannot talk yourself back into the fight; you have no belts. Chisora showed heart, contrary to you. You showed your toe [referring to Haye's toe injury].

Haye: I accepted your offer in December.

Dereck Chisora: We'll get it on in London - be quiet. David Haye is an embarrassment, Sky Sports don't do Box Office any more because of David Haye. He messed it up for all those young fighters coming through. I'm going to give you two slaps for that. If Haye is a fighter, he should fight me.

Haye: You've lost three fights in a row (actually three of his last four).

Chisora: Let's fight.

Chisora's promoter Frank Warren: I've got a great idea. If Dereck fights David, the winner fights Vitali.

Boente: Sounds like the perfect plan.

Haye: Vitali said he could knock me out, do you think you can knock me out?

Chisora's trainer Don Charles: Be quiet, can security get him out of here?

Haye: Vitali said after his last fight, 'I want to fight David Haye'. Where is he now? He said he wanted to fight me, I agreed the money, I agreed everything in December.

Chisora: How's your toe? How's your toe? How's your toe?

Haye: You've lost your last three fights, you lost to Tyson Fury. You're a loser.

Chisora: Tell that to my face. I'm coming down, tell that to my face.

Chisora leaves his seat and approaches Haye at the back of the room, where a melee ensues. Haye at one point picks up a video camera tripod and swings it.
The two are eventually pulled apart before Chisora returns to the front of the room.

Chisora: (Shouting and indicating towards Haye). He glassed me. I swear to God, David, I am going to shoot you. I am going to shoot you. I am going to physically shoot David Haye. He glassed me. He glassed me. He glassed me. I'm not having it. He glassed me.

Haye's trainer Adam Booth approaches Chisora, his head bleeding.

Chisora: (Referring to Booth's cut) I'm sorry about that. Adam, your fighter glassed me.

Booth: I want to know who glassed me.

Chisora: As you were trying to hold your fighter away, he [Haye] probably glassed you by mistake.

Booth: You hit me with a bottle.

Chisora: David had a bottle in his hand.

Booth: No, no, David didn't hit me with a bottle. I want to know who glassed me. Someone hit me with a bottle.
The two are separated before Booth addresses Vitali Klitschko.

Booth: Vitali, you are a great fighter but your manager is an embarrassment to the sport. Congratulations for winning.

Chisora: (Addressing Booth) Either we do it in the ring or outside of the ring. Because I want him. If David don't fight me, Adam, I am telling you the God's honest truth, I am going to physically burn him. So you tell him I said that. I am going to find him.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Thanks for that link, unbelievable stuff.

Oh how the Germans must laugh as our dirty little street thugs squabble at the feet of their classy overlord for his attention.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Joked on the pre fight thread that it was turning into WWE. Haye and Chisora both look like they're heading that way on that viewing

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Can't believe people fall for this shite. Well I can actually, because I have many times before. Neither man has anywhere to go now apart from each other. Expect it soon Haye v Chisora and Haye will knock him out cold in one round, far to fast to Chisora....That's the only way Haye can get a credible way to Vitali, who he would stand more chance against than he did again Vladimir....What happenend last night is probably the only way they could try and generate some interest, for what anyone who knows anything about boxing, knows would be a total mismatch. Even more so then when Haye fought Audrey.

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
Can't believe people fall for this shite. Well I can actually, because I have many times before. Neither man has anywhere to go now apart from each other. Expect it soon Haye v Chisora and Haye will knock him out cold in one round, far to fast to Chisora....That's the only way Haye can get a credible way to Vitali, who he would stand more chance against than he did again Vladimir....What happenend last night is probably the only way they could try and generate some interest, for what anyone who knows anything about boxing, knows would be a total mismatch. Even more so then when Haye fought Audrey.

did you watch the fight last night? comparing both Haye and Chisora's last fight, i don't think it would be anywhere near as one-sided as you suggest

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here