David Haye bottles Chisora - Unbelievable stuff...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
did you watch the fight last night? comparing both Haye and Chisora's last fight, i don't think it would be anywhere near as one-sided as you suggest

We will see, when it happens I will be having bets on Haye in rounds 1,2 and 3.....How the f*** does a man who has lost his previous two fights get a title shot anyway?.Just proves how crap the division is and Harrison is talking about coming back, jesus talk about money for old rope, and fooling some of the people all of the time.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Can't believe people fall for this shite. Well I can actually, because I have many times before. Neither man has anywhere to go now apart from each other. Expect it soon Haye v Chisora and Haye will knock him out cold in one round, far to fast to Chisora....That's the only way Haye can get a credible way to Vitali, who he would stand more chance against than he did again Vladimir....What happenend last night is probably the only way they could try and generate some interest, for what anyone who knows anything about boxing, knows would be a total mismatch. Even more so then when Haye fought Audrey.

I agree, I thought it was all a set up until Haye glassed him, seems abit extreme just to hype up a fight.

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
did you watch the fight last night? comparing both Haye and Chisora's last fight, i don't think it would be anywhere near as one-sided as you suggest

Haye would win convincingly. I'd be amazed if Haye Vs Chisora happened though as nobody would be remotely interested...

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
Bruno, Bruno Bruno..... A man with great dignity just a shame about his jaw! Last night was shameful and yet again we have been made to look like a bunch of street brawlers with no class.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They could learn a lot from MMA - those guys put a hell of a lot more on the line
How so? MMA has been safer so far.
yet almost always behave in a decent way to one another
Not so. In a series of Ultimate Fighter a couple of them were full fighting at the house. And the stars do the same thing to try and build an audience. Unsurprisingly, a lot of professional fighters are idiots that like fighting, and rather than being banned, their promoters encourage their behaviour to get more people to watch.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can't believe people fall for this shite. Well I can actually, because I have many times before. Neither man has anywhere to go now apart from each other. Expect it soon Haye v Chisora and Haye
People only fall for it if they agree to pay. More fool those that do. I can picture Jim White now 'this is the big one, they can't stand each other' etc etc blah blah.

There are 2 points from this fiasco:
1) It's disgraceful
but I'm going to ignore that and concentrate on the second point
2) It's funny

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Can't believe people fall for this shite. Well I can actually, because I have many times before. Neither man has anywhere to go now apart from each other. Expect it soon Haye v Chisora and Haye will knock him out cold in one round, far to fast to Chisora....That's the only way Haye can get a credible way to Vitali, who he would stand more chance against than he did again Vladimir....What happenend last night is probably the only way they could try and generate some interest, for what anyone who knows anything about boxing, knows would be a total mismatch. Even more so then when Haye fought Audrey.
why more chance against Vitali than Vladimir when Vitali is clearly the better fighter in most experts' eyes?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
anyone else think the whole thing is staged? why is Hayes got a bottle in his back pocket, and doesnt it appear to shatter rather easily, with zero injury to Chisora?

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Not read all the posts but he does not bottle him. He clearly puts his plastic bottle of water down and then clumps him.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
The bottle smashes very easily but you would expect that from two guys packed to the rafters with muscle, but in all honesty that looked and felt so set up it was ridiculous, just another way for haye to fill his pockets by betting on himself to fight chisora.

The guy is a ****

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports