Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Date of Liverpool Cup game - Sun 29th Jan, 1:30; Live on ITV; £25 tickets

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
So I have just had a row with an automated service service on the Albion ticket website.

It went like this....

Before we transfer you to one of the team, have you tried our new 'Ask Albion' help page? You can search for answers to lots of our most commonly asked questions. You can give it a try here: https://bhafc.club/askalbion. Did you still want to speak to a member of the team? (Please answer Yes or No).

10:10 AM
Martin Judd
Hello

Sorry. Please say "yes" or "no". Do you want to be transferred to a member of the team?

Martin Judd
Yes

OK, please briefly explain why you are contacting us today.

I'll transfer you now, please bear with us as it may take a few minutes for a member of the team to become available.

10:11 AM
I have a fan number, and purchase history but not a member. Will tickets be available to purchase general sale for Liverpool FA Cup game, if so when will they be on general sale ? Thank you martin

10:12 AM

Joe R-M Connected

10:14 AM
Agent

Joe R-M
Hi, my name is Joe R-M , how can I help you?

10:14 AM
Martin Judd
I have a fan number, and purchase history but not a member. Will tickets be available to purchase general sale for Liverpool FA Cup game, if so when will they be on general sale ? Thank you martin

10:16 AM
Agent

Joe R-M
I can't be 100% on this, please keep an eye on the website.

Martin Judd
useless

Agent

Joe R-M
Apologies I couldn't be of more help to you.

10:17 AM
Martin Judd
It is such a simple question, are the FA cup tickets going on general sale to fans with a purchase history, but not members

10:18 AM

Agent

Joe R-M
We can't be sure on the answer to this, your best option is to keep an eye o the website.

10:20 AM

Am I wrong, is the question difficult ?
Does anyone know the answer ?
In instances such as this one I will ALWAYS – unless it's completely impossible – make a phone call to actually speak to a human being. So frustrating when something that is designed to simplify things ends up causing more grief.

I was in McDonald's the other week getting a coffee (Drive-thru was busy) and refuse to use the machines because a) they are shite and b) it's much quicker to order at the counter. Got told by three people that they aren't allowed to order through the till in front of them because head office doesn't like it. The boss woman then proceeded to lecture two other staff and me about it for a while.

Anyway, they took my order through the till and I would back in the car, with drink, within two minutes. All of the other machine botherers were still waiting!

(Sorry I know it's got fack all to do with your issues, PF, but I feel your pain!

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Exactly 39 years ago to the day we played Liverpool at home in the 4th round on ITV

Anyone remember the kick off time at the Goldstone?
2pm? I remember being there then rushing home to watch it all again on video.
Bit like i did on Saturday night to catch the game of the day on Sky Sports.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here