Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Date of Liverpool Cup game - Sun 29th Jan, 1:30; Live on ITV; £25 tickets

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
From a selfish personal perspective, Saturday lunchtime would be ok, but Sat 3pm or later would clash with existing plans. Similarly Sunday would probably not work either.

So Friday night, Sat lunchtime or Monday night are my preferences.
Doh!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
ooh yes, that's a decent ko time

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Reading the club article re when to but tickets, I'm an STH and I'd like to take my daughter as a guest but she neither a member or an STH (does have purchase history). Is this possible but will need to wait until Thursday and get whatever I can? probably not my seat of course.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
There's a bug in the system which means STHers can't purchase an U10 ticket. Reporting now.

Now fixed. (y)

Last edited:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Not a very friendly time for the Mickeys. Or Reading or Arsenal fans for that matter.
Agreed… but not surprised.
But the worst part for me is the time it’s taken to announce these time/dates. Waiting for the League Cup draw is not a defence in my opinion, they could’ve assumed Man City & Man United were going to get through and avoided putting their games on the Friday or Monday (More to the point why is United v Reading on anyway).
We had a 5pm deadline today to apply for Preston tickets despite (until 2pm) not knowing time or date of the game … they did at least tell us a price! Easy to say we could’ve waited but had every person waited the system would’ve crashed, given it was announced 3 hours before deadline.
Appreciate no one will care about the last sentence but this can (and inevitably will) happen to Brighton one day too - maybe even next round - and is just yet another example of f***ing the fans about.
Somethings got to give.. but it won’t.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Good kick off time, Liverpool sure to sell it as many tickets as we give them. Should be a cracking afternoon.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Reading the club article re when to but tickets, I'm an STH and I'd like to take my daughter as a guest but she neither a member or an STH (does have purchase history). Is this possible but will need to wait until Thursday and get whatever I can? probably not my seat of course.
Wednesday 18 isn't it?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good date for the game, well pleased

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here