Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Date of Liverpool Cup game - Sun 29th Jan, 1:30; Live on ITV; £25 tickets

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
So IF Liverpool get through, it will be exactly 39 years to the day, since we played Liverpool at home in the FA Cup 4th round, for ITV's first live FA Cup broadcast on a Sunday!

Bring back Gerry Ryan and Terry Connor!

So Wolves will probably get through...
I was thinking about that game. Man, it was a loooooooooooooong time ago.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So IF Liverpool get through, it will be exactly 39 years to the day, since we played Liverpool at home in the FA Cup 4th round, for ITV's first live FA Cup broadcast on a Sunday!

Bring back Gerry Ryan and Terry Connor!

So Wolves will probably get through...
Still one of my favourite ever games - two similar goals in two minutes right in front of the North Stand.

I was at the Goldstone on that day, but we video-ed the game and I watched it numerous times.

Ron Atkinson was the pundit on TV and I can still remember what he said after Connor's goal: "Full credit to Terry Connor. It's been levelled against him he's not the best finisher in the world, but no-one could have taken that better."

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Still one of my favourite ever games - two similar goals in two minutes right in front of the North Stand.

I was at the Goldstone on that day, but we video-ed the game and I watched it numerous times.

Ron Atkinson was the pundit on TV and I can still remember what he said after Connor's goal: "Full credit to Terry Connor. It's been levelled against him he's not the best finisher in the world, but no-one could have taken that better."
'Two goals in two minutes and Liverpool are rocking'

Unlike these days, ten of the Liverpool XI started the European Cup Final in Rome that year. The other was substitute.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No 'Purchase History' option...

They love excluding casual fans from what will be an averagely attended game
There's only tickets for season ticket holders at the moment. If there are any left next Thursday, I'm sure they will be available to buy for general sale.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No 'Purchase History' option...

They love excluding casual fans from what will be an averagely attended game
No they don't, currently available only to STH to buy their own seats till midday Monday, still carry believing a crock of sh1te

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

See me jumping on Terry O'Connor after the final whistle

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
No they don't, currently available only to STH to buy their own seats till midday Monday, still carry believing a crock of sh1te
Stella Seagull is correct. There is no general sale option listed .
They list ST holders for 2 guest tickets and next Thursday, any My member + can buy 2 guest tickets too. Nothing listed afterwards.

So yes excludes people who have supported the club for years, but haven’t forked out £25 membership or season ticket.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Stella Seagull is correct. There is no general sale option listed .
They list ST holders for 2 guest tickets and next Thursday, any My member + can buy 2 guest tickets too. Nothing listed afterwards.

So yes excludes people who have supported the club for years, but haven’t forked out £25 membership or season ticket.
Also somewhat limits the potential of away fans in the home stands. Although I’m sure they’ll be a few today as there always is.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
So I have just had a row with an automated service service on the Albion ticket website.

It went like this....

Before we transfer you to one of the team, have you tried our new 'Ask Albion' help page? You can search for answers to lots of our most commonly asked questions. You can give it a try here: https://bhafc.club/askalbion. Did you still want to speak to a member of the team? (Please answer Yes or No).

10:10 AM
Martin Judd
Hello

Sorry. Please say "yes" or "no". Do you want to be transferred to a member of the team?

Martin Judd
Yes

OK, please briefly explain why you are contacting us today.

I'll transfer you now, please bear with us as it may take a few minutes for a member of the team to become available.

10:11 AM
I have a fan number, and purchase history but not a member. Will tickets be available to purchase general sale for Liverpool FA Cup game, if so when will they be on general sale ? Thank you martin

10:12 AM

Joe R-M Connected

10:14 AM
Agent

Joe R-M
Hi, my name is Joe R-M , how can I help you?

Martin Judd
I have a fan number, and purchase history but not a member. Will tickets be available to purchase general sale for Liverpool FA Cup game, if so when will they be on general sale ? Thank you martin

10:16 AM
Agent

Joe R-M
I can't be 100% on this, please keep an eye on the website.

Martin Judd
useless

Agent

Joe R-M
Apologies I couldn't be of more help to you.

10:17 AM
Martin Judd
It is such a simple question, are the FA cup tickets going on general sale to fans with a purchase history, but not members

10:18 AM

Agent

Joe R-M
We can't be sure on the answer to this, your best option is to keep an eye o the website.

10:20 AM

Am I wrong, is the question difficult ?
Does anyone know the answer ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So I have just had a row with an automated service service on the Albion ticket website.

It went like this....

Before we transfer you to one of the team, have you tried our new 'Ask Albion' help page? You can search for answers to lots of our most commonly asked questions. You can give it a try here: https://bhafc.club/askalbion. Did you still want to speak to a member of the team? (Please answer Yes or No).

Martin Judd
Hello

Sorry. Please say "yes" or "no". Do you want to be transferred to a member of the team?

Martin Judd
Yes

I'll transfer you now, please bear with us as it may take a few minutes for a member of the team to become available.

Joe R-M Connected

Agent

Joe R-M

Martin Judd

Agent

Joe R-M

Martin Judd
useless

Agent

Joe R-M

Martin Judd
It is such a simple question, are the FA cup tickets going on general sale to fans with a purchase history, but not members

Agent

Joe R-M
We can't be sure on the answer to this, your best option is to keep an eye o the website.

Think if you bang the word ‘agent’ or ‘advisor’ in there you usually get connected to a human?

Oh, reading that you did get connected to a real advisor no?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

It went like this....

Martin Judd
Hello

Martin Judd
Yes

Joe R-M Connected

Agent

Joe R-M

Martin Judd

Agent

Joe R-M

Martin Judd
useless

Agent

Joe R-M

Martin Judd

Agent

Joe R-M

I'm guessing that they are gauging sales before they decide.

So, probably best to keep an eye on the website.

;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here