Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dan Harding on Saints website

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wozza is a massive gayer, who brought his new boyfriend to last nights game.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't have a problem with banter because it all adds grist to the mill. But there's absolutely no indication that the Albion can be caught. Therefore, to create a goal to catch us is ridiculous; in 3 matches time their target could be mathematically impossible, thus creating inevitable failure where there doesn't have to be any.

What's wrong with simply saying "our goal is automatic promotion"?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
From what I recall on here, wasn't it his agent who misled a young boy in to thinking he was one step away from playing for teams at the top of the Prem? That the move was needed in order to further his career and earn more money?

That is about as right as your left arm.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
"For me personally I'd definitely love to go above them (Brighton) at the end of the season. We've got a goal here that the manager wants to achieve, and that we want to achieve as a squad which we're going to make sure that we do."

:lolol:

I think they have to be the most DELUDED team in football history!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't have a problem with banter because it all adds grist to the mill. But there's absolutely no indication that the Albion can be caught. Therefore, to create a goal to catch us is ridiculous; in 3 matches time their target could be mathematically impossible, thus creating inevitable failure where there doesn't have to be any.

What's wrong with simply saying "our goal is automatic promotion"?

Perfectly put.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Is he that little GIRL that used to play for us?

Matt Richards

Jan 22, 2009
Point of interest - Dan Harding has the same agent as Liam Bridcutt. Not saying that automatically makes Bridcutt a money grabbing bastard who will crap on us having made his career for him but he's not been the quickest out of the blocks signing up a new contract has he?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here