Daily Mail

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I can't put my finger on why, exactly, but that photo is the funniest thing I've seen all day :lolol:

article-1242198-07D0E898000005DC-812_306x569.jpg

It must be airbrushed, how did they pull her waist in that much, the rest of it looks Leighton Rees:shrug:

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
id give the fat one a jump. if yuo look at its hair and nails nad legs you can see it keeps quite clean and tidy. i rekon its got a lovley shaven haven down there. just need to find it and away you go.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bless her for having the confidence to go out in that outfit :lolol:

Almost feel sorry for her, given the shit she's bound to get from people after being photographed like that.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm sure she's got a big heart.

And arse, and thighs, and....

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
the left arm is in the pie eating position. ready to move. would you let her nosh on your old chap? she might get pekish and take a bite.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
'a legacy of broken britain under labour where throwing shots and cocktails down your neck till you cannot stand,then get a kebab,have a fight,then vomit all over yourself is the norm....

what a dump,no wonder so many good people want to leave asap......'

:yawn::shootself

do you really really believe that?? It's labour's fault?

f***ing hell.

Got nothing to do with government, whatever the flavour.

Or are you telling us British people didn't drink too much and fight too much before 1997? :facepalm:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
i never really noticed it when i lived there to be honest......but i usually went out during the week rather than weekend, and tended to avoid the bigg market at any cost

yeah I was talking about the centre of town. Other than around there at the weekend I found the people really really nice.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
You wouldn't want to meet her 1/2 way down the stairs:eek:

You lot bin down West Street of a weekend night?

Newcastle bints are only a reflective image of our own 'lovelies'.

Here, I went into The Font a couple of bloody-freezing weeks ago wearing a long, (sensible) wool duster coat (a beauty though, I have to say) - and some group started pointing at me like I was an alien from another feckin' planet.
Lads in short sleeves and birds with satin tarty minidress numbers all shuffling around viddying whe latest 'Top Shop' rubbish, and threads with designer holes in!

Wankers.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
do you really really believe that?? It's labour's fault?

f***ing hell.

Got nothing to do with government, whatever the flavour.

Or are you telling us British people didn't drink too much and fight too much before 1997? :facepalm:

:clap::clap::clap:

You beat me to it.

These morons would be puking and brawling under any Government.

I'm as sick of this government as anyone, but the idea that our streets would be free of these slags and 'lager louts' at weekends under a Conservative Government is ridiculous.

Ironicaly, if the Labour Govt did try and curb this sort of moronic behaviour, they'd be accused on this Board of 'nannying', or creating a Big Brother state.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
UURRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is poor, truly poor. What was the photographer thinking? I mean from behind in the dark, surely it is worth a go? A shag is a shag isn't it? It's all the same in the end, think of it this way, no one has had a go on her and if so only sparingly. She will be as good as new and hardly any STIs. What is there not to like there?

Oct 25, 2003
yeah I was talking about the centre of town. Other than around there at the weekend I found the people really really nice.

aye, bigg market at the weekend is ridiculous, i can't work out why anyone would find it a desirable place to spend time in (the gate is just as bad, atleast the bigg market knows that its shit)

i actually found newcastle a fairly overrated place to 'go out in', very few of the clubs are that good........however it does have shit loads of very good pubs

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Here, I went into The Font a couple of bloody-freezing weeks ago wearing a long, (sensible) wool duster coat (a beauty though, I have to say) - and some group started pointing at me like I was an alien from another feckin' planet.

Yes, yes it was definitely your COAT that they were pointing at.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports