Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Daily Mail

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
article-1242198-07D0E898000005DC-812_306x569.jpg

christ, you'd better be prepared to duck when she takes that belt off...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Er... did I say it was my coat they pointed at?
I was the only person in there dressed according to the weather condition, and not trying to pretend it was summer when it's -1 outside.

Oh, I'm sorry, I should have made myself clearer.

What I meant was, given that it is a kid's pub, full of kiddies, they were probably pointing out the weird old bloke in the mac in the corner, to warn their mates.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh, I'm sorry, I should have made myself clearer.

What I meant was, given that it is a kid's pub, full of kiddies, they were probably pointing out the weird old bloke in the mac in the corner, to warn their mates.
Did he say he walked into the pub on his own wearing a flashers mac?

He may have brought his DOG in with him. :jester:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
do you really really believe that?? It's labour's fault?

f***ing hell.

Got nothing to do with government, whatever the flavour.

Or are you telling us British people didn't drink too much and fight too much before 1997? :facepalm:
yes it is labours fault , of course we drunk and fought too much before 1997, but we had neither the opportunity to do so like now, nor the flagrant disregard for the punishments likely to be incurred for extreme anti social behaviour.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
yes it is labours fault , of course we drunk and fought too much before 1997, but we had neither the opportunity to do so like now, nor the flagrant disregard for the punishments likely to be incurred for extreme anti social behaviour.

so i'm sure you have an explanation as to why the decline in violence at English football stadiums over the past decade or so has absolutely nothing to do with the Labour government, right?

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
so i'm sure you have an explanation as to why the decline in violence at English football stadiums over the past decade or so has absolutely nothing to do with the Labour government, right?

... because of the laws brought in regarding football stadia by the previous Tory government? You know, the Taylor report and all that...

???

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
article-1242198-07D0E898000005DC-812_306x569.jpg

christ, you'd better be prepared to duck when she takes that belt off...

Somewhere, some bloke got that f***ing honker home that night. Someone actually tore off that belt and got down to business. f***ing hell. I weep for the future.

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
do you really really believe that?? It's labour's fault?

f***ing hell.

Got nothing to do with government, whatever the flavour.

Or are you telling us British people didn't drink too much and fight too much before 1997? :facepalm:

I don't believe that, I was merely quoting a comment from the comments section of that article. Hence the :nono: and :shootself.

But don't let that stop you having a good rant.

Weatherman

Jun 10, 2008

It may be a coincidence but since the demise of football violence, thuggery and unprovoked attacks have increased on our streets.
The general behaviour of young people has deteriorated rapidly since the mid eighties, under tory and labour governments.
I dread to think what the future holds when these animals become parents themselves.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There have definately been more stabbings, rapes, attacks on innocent people, children being shot in gang related thuggery, fathers killed for protecting their property / family for sure but on the other hand girls are more willing to take it up the shitter these days. Every cloud...

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
I don't believe that, I was merely quoting a comment from the comments section of that article. Hence the :nono: and :shootself.

But don't let that stop you having a good rant.

shit! sorry, had no idea it was from the comments of that article (I only looked at the pictures). Must pay more attention to smilies.

Anyway transfer my rant to whoever posted that comment and ofcourse to Bushy who does seem to believe it.

Pathetic. My memories of the 80s were of a Britain full of pissed up aggressive twats in city centres (then we all had a break for a while getting pilled up) and even though I have never liked the tories I still won't be blaming them for that culture. It's an idiotic idea.

Still, Mail readers and Bushy....

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
shit! sorry, had no idea it was from the comments of that article (I only looked at the pictures). Must pay more attention to smilies.

Anyway transfer my rant to whoever posted that comment and ofcourse to Bushy who does seem to believe it.

Pathetic. My memories of the 80s were of a Britain full of pissed up aggressive twats in city centres (then we all had a break for a while getting pilled up) and even though I have never liked the tories I still won't be blaming them for that culture. It's an idiotic idea.

Still, Mail readers and Bushy....
Perhaps it was just you they were aggessive to ? i wouldnt blame them, you are a bit of a cock after all.
You might even believe it youself one day if you say it often enough, you really do talk the most outrageous bollocks :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here