Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
You can get it through Wiziwig.tv | Free Live Sports Streams on your PC. Watch Live Football, MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL and more....

Sports-livez.com, your livestream resource! is my usual for cycling, although TDU isn't showing.
I think they are better when the European season kicks off.
Won't be up to watch to watch it anyways, Road.cc is my usual for news although no live-streams etc, I've got a subscription to 'cycling active' magazine which is also gooood. Tend not to watch live-streams just watch the highlights on ITV 4. :thumbsup:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Further changes made to my team to add a certain american sprinter into the fold.

For a moment there I thought you had a dark horse lined up from the UniSA team :wink:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
We'll have to check out the times of 1066's posts during tdu!

One things for sure, while I'll be actually doing some work at my day job you lot will be posting away about the over night results here I expect :rolleyes:

I can't find any signs of highlights scheduled on Eurosport player so it'll be straight to Steephill for non spoiler short highlight videos there I expect once I settle down for the evening.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Having just watched that I think my team selection may need adjusting.

:lol: Not sure that tells us much more than we already knew to be honest. Surely everyone has Greipel in their team as a shoe in already. May cast a few doubts on the likes of Kittel perhaps but I'm not reading too much into it.

I couldn't get to see any action on your link, but this one works Tour Down Under 2013 - Peoples Choice Classic - Final kilometers - YouTube

Looks like one of my transfers targets has gone already :( Dennis Ruled Out Of Tour Down Under With Viral Infection | Cyclingnews.com

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
My link was to the live stream. Guessing that as soon as the race ended the link went down. Kittel looked questionable, but he may have been holding off for the proper event not some daft crowd pleaser.

That would explain it then, I thought it was highlights.

Despite some vicious rumours on here I'm not staying up through the night to watch a Gorilla victory parade :rolleyes:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wholesale changes In The Night Garderen.

It occurred to me there's plenty of similar teams, certainly mine and [MENTION=12656]Pantani[/MENTION]'s has some crossover, with no form to back that up.

So I'm going left-field in a death or glory maneuver, that will give me an unbeatable lead in January.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Wholesale changes In The Night Garderen.

It occurred to me there's plenty of similar teams, certainly mine and [MENTION=12656]Pantani[/MENTION]'s has some crossover, with no form to back that up.

So I'm going left-field in a death or glory maneuver, that will give me an unbeatable lead in January.

In other words your hero Jens is IN!

So predictable :p

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In other words your hero Jens is IN!

So predictable :p
Nope.

I doubt Jens will be seeing much fantasy action, this season (if you know what I mean).

TBH most of my team now, probably aren't in their own mother's fantasy team!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports