Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Tour Down Under - stage deadlines update

Just a quick note to say that the deadlines on the Tour Down Under have been amended - the game was adding the time difference on to the deadline rather than taking it off. Oops!

The deadline for the first stage is 0030 on Tuesday 22nd January, not 2130 as previously stated. The other deadlines have been similarly moved. Apologies for the mix up.

Head to fantasy.road.cc to manage your team.

This email has been set to you because you've registered to play Fantasy Cycling with road.cc and your preferences are set to receive emails from the game. To change these preferences, go to fantasy.road.cc and click on 'Account' to set your mailing preferences.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Well, I've picked a team. Utterly randomly - that's how you're supposed to do this, right?

Exactly on budget too. You guys are gonna take one hell of a beating...

MediGull

Nov 14, 2011
Brighton
Hi cycling geeks.

I am not new to this thread having been an avid reader for a long while, I was wondering whether I could join the fantasy league?

My username is Crocoli (user 33058) and my team is Cataldo's Crocodiles

Thanks and I look forwards to being firmly stuck to the bottom of the league for the entire season!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
It's surprisingly quiet on here since the big start to the season is approaching ( ok, ok it's the TDU, but you get my drift). Must be the uber competitive league this year making everyone cagey. So sod it, I'll kick off then with a prediction and a reveal of my team selection.

To a bunch sprint or not to a bunch sprint?, that is the question for Stage One I suppose. I'm going for a bunch sprint and so therefore the obvious choice of Greipel for the win. As such I've gone pretty sprint heavy for the off :

3 Aussies, 2 Germans, and one of each from France, Belarus, Spain & Portugal. There you go, I've as good as named my team. Good luck all.

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
It's surprisingly quiet on here since the big start to the season is approaching ( ok, ok it's the TDU, but you get my drift). Must be the uber competitive league this year making everyone cagey. So sod it, I'll kick off then with a prediction and a reveal of my team selection.

To a bunch sprint or not to a bunch sprint?, that is the question for Stage One I suppose. I'm going for a bunch sprint and so therefore the obvious choice of Greipel for the win. As such I've gone pretty sprint heavy for the off :

3 Aussies, 2 Germans, and one of each from France, Belarus, Spain & Portugal. There you go, I've as good as named my team. Good luck all.

I've just stuck with last week's selection!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I've just stuck with last week's selection!

To be fair, I tinkered a fair bit early on but my team has been settled now for a good few days. Did I miss your team first time round or are you keeping your cards close to your chest?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Hi cycling geeks.

I am not new to this thread having been an avid reader for a long while, I was wondering whether I could join the fantasy league?

Thanks and I look forwards to being firmly stuck to the bottom of the league for the entire season!

Welcome aboard the thread.

Pantani is the man for joining you up to the league.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Hi cycling geeks.

You are in.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hi cycling geeks.

As 1066 said [MENTION=12656]Pantani[/MENTION] will need to log you on.
I can't remember what our league ID nos is, but the name is NSC league.

Don't worry if your not in for the first day, it's very much a snickers not a sprint.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As 1066 said [MENTION=12656]Pantani[/MENTION] will need to log you on.
I can't remember what our league ID nos is, but the name is NSC league.

Don't worry if your not in for the first day, it's very much a snickers not a sprint.
I'll shut up then

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle

Bunch sprint all the way!

Two Aussies, Two Germans, One Belarussian, One Belgian, a Frenchman, a Luxembourger (come on 3.4, I could not resist) and finally a Slovak (not that one unfortunately).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Still second!

Check out my last post on Lance, very very interesting listening.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
5 Aussies
1 Yank
1 Luxemburger
1 Italian
1 Frenchaman

I wanted Boy van poppel, but couldn't be bothered to make it work.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Still second!

Check out my last post on Lance, very very interesting listening.

:lol: For all the honourable work you're doing on that other thread I won't begrude you that.

Good luck. Good to see the league has just grown bigger too, so you'll be needing all the luck you can get :p

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:lol: For all the honourable work you're doing on that other thread I won't begrude you that.

Good luck. Good to see the league has just grown bigger too, so you'll be needing all the luck you can get :p
Shouldn't you be getting some sleep in! :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here