Currently who is your player of the season ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Bridcutt has just edged ahead of Greer for me, with Buckley not far behind. In the past few games Bridcutt has been IMMENSE, which is why he is ahead. Greer has been Mr CONSISTENCY so far and Buckley is in the mix for the fact he not only scores goals he scores IMPORTANT goals.

Dunk is by far and away the most improved player of the season so far, just not player of the season so far for me.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Not quite sure how we are still hearing people question whether The Championship is "a step too far" for Kaz. When fit, he has continued to completely torment full-backs, beating them with regularity and putting in some peaches of deliveries across the box. I can only think that some people only watch our goals, and therefore if no-one is getting on the end of the crosses, they are seeing nothingf rom Kaz.

Player of the season so far : Dunk.

However, if he keeps going at his current level, Buckley will over-take him very soon.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
greer or bridcutt

as others have said, buckley could well do it by the end of the season if he stays fit.

speaking of which, does anybody know if that rule that to qualify a player had to have played in x amount of games to win it is still in place or was it just used in 2008-2009 in order for the club to avoid the embarassing situation whereby lloyd owusu won it for a months work?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Greer has ben immense. Sod the sending off; glad he gave the **** a clump. He has been a rock all year.

Sparrow is playing very well at the moment.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Sod the sending off; glad he gave the **** a clump. He has been a rock all year.

No because it was idiocy at 3-0 up. Thankfully two of the suspended games were against Wrexham

But if the next three fixtures were Wesy Ham, Palace and Birmingham then thats a completely different story.

We need him on the pitch not serving suspensions for idiocy.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Bridcutt, Dunk, Greer

Buckley if he could stay fit would be up there and I suspect that if he got more support up front CMS would be in the running

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
greer or bridcutt

as others have said, buckley could well do it by the end of the season if he stays fit.

speaking of which, does anybody know if that rule that to qualify a player had to have played in x amount of games to win it is still in place or was it just used in 2008-2009 in order for the club to avoid the embarassing situation whereby lloyd owusu won it for a months work?

He was never going to win it anyway because Whing had shown so much fight for the cause.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Dunk. He's taken to Championship football like a duck to water.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would say Bridcutt without a doubt but people suggesting Dunk why? He has stepped up to the mark ok he has an appalling disciplinary record is unpredictable in the tackle and very poor in the air for a chap of his size. Taking into a ccount where he rose from yes he has been quite good but player of the season please. Greer offers much more justification.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports