Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Currently who is your player of the season ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I know it's rather premature but with all this speculation about Noonie who has been your player of the season so far ?

Noone is very much a fan's favourite and clearly we'd be sorry to lose him. Kazanga hasn't really hit the heights that he did last season, has his injury affected his play ? Is the Championship a step too far ? CMS really has been the big success we hoped for as yet but you cannot knock his enthusiasm. Buckley is now going well but he has missed a lot of the season with injury, as has Elabd. Greer would have been my choice but for his rather silly sending off against Saints. Caldy has been a bit hot and cold and Painter has been slightly found out at this level. Dunk has been a revelation but has had a lot of suspensions. For me Hoslins has not impressed, okay he's been injured a lot. Sparrow and Dicker have been a bit his and miss. Barnes has been blamed for a lot ! Harley has not impressed and I could see him being shipped out at the end of the season.

For me, it has to be Bridcott. This is just my opinion though !

D

Deleted member 18477

Dunk - no experience before this season!

Buckley - He shoots, he scores!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Steve Cook. All the games he's played for us this season, he's been excellent.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Bridcutt but it was Greer until that silly sending off.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I put Bridcott over Noone and Buckley because he has played more games and has been so consistent. Frankly Palace may have got Murray but they let Bridcott go, I'd dather have Bridcott.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Billy Paynter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here