Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cuffs (new crime drama set in Brighton)

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I would say: because too many programmes on tv today go overboard making sure there is ALWAYS a gay bloke/woman or partnership.

I was asking B.Hillbilly as he made the original statement - "the gay cop thing was too much for me" & I was genuinely interested in what he meant.
Was it too much for you?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I was asking B.Hillbilly as he made the original statement - "the gay cop thing was too much for me" & I was genuinely interested in what he meant.
Was it too much for you?

Because it's Brighton, because he's the boss mans son. It couldn't be any more hackneyed.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Because it's Brighton, because he's the boss mans son. It couldn't be any more hackneyed.

Fair enough. I can't think of any part of the programme that wasn't hackneyed tbh but I can see where you're coming from.
I thought the ridiculous dreadlocked protester & the racist crim & his pals were considerably more embarrassing, mind

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Was it too much for you?

No, because I didn't get that far-----------seen it all before.
However two gay blokes/wimmin scratching peoples eyes out on Four In A Bed/Come Dine With Me etc etc etc does make me laugh EVERY WEEK :moo:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Didn't think it was too bad, will watch again.

Shoreham comes off badly though - kid abducted from school opposite my mum's flats, racist stabbing in the newsagent just up the road.

Kosmonaut

Proud Hoveonian
Feb 10, 2013
Hove
Found it a bit dull tbh, probably not something I would watch if it wasn't heavily featuring Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here