Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'm getting a bit lost.

Which one's AREN'T gay?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Our houses prices will fall after this.

So will tourism, I never realised there was so much crime in less than 24 hours in Brighton. I think I might have to cancel my season ticket now-this show has scared me.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I think that is quite normal for most TV / Film productions! It'll be down to filming locations and permissions.

Another example is near the start of The Inbetweeners 2 film when they are standing outside Terminal 3 at Heathrow then it cuts to them inside North Terminal at Gatwick but with Virgin Atlantic logos on the check-in screens despite Virgin flying from South Terminal... It doesn't really matter in a fictional programme as only those with detailed knowledge of the real locations would be any the wiser.

Inspector Morse was tops for that. 'Back to the station, Lewis - but make sure you pick a route that takes us past as many colleges as possible.'

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So will tourism, I never realised there was so much crime in less than 24 hours in Brighton. I think I might have to cancel my season ticket now-this show has scared me.

Indeed. Big respect to Edna if that's a normal day at the office!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
This has done Brighton no favours at all. Poor plots, poor acting, zero continuity, makes Brighton out to be even worse than it has become in the real world. It won't make a second series, even if it doesn't get taken off before. I feel sorry for a couple of the actors that are half decent. The rest haven't furthered their careers.

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
I saw a very odd shoot with 'Cuffs' on the clapperboard, it was down by the Costa on London Road. A bunch of kids, dressed as Ninja Turtles, were doing a dance off. Utterly bizarre.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Their Beamers need attention, there must be something seriously wrong if they can't keep up with a pick-up with a cash machine in the back.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
My Son has made a 'Cuffs Instagram Fan Page' and is pleased to announce Eleanor Matsuura is now following him.
Everyone in the Eggmundo house enjoyed it and we'll be tuning in next week :thumbsup:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here