Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace's new kit. :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I love the BBS post which suggests it looks like something you'd pick up in a market in Magaluf. I'd go with Sharm El Sheikh myself, but they are bang on apart from that :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Usually the Palace posters are all over any thread to do with them. Seems they have no response to this monstrosity!

Can't defend the indefensible?

The chairman (Jordan 2.0) must be absolutely gutted at how badly it's turned out. I follow him on Twitter (know your enemy...hours of fun) so I'll have a little peek :D

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Shit Kit, made by f***ing clueless owners. They are really starting to piss me off.

Trigger Finger

Jul 18, 2011
Shit Kit, made by f***ing clueless owners. They are really starting to piss me off.

Blimey. Wait until they really cock something up for us. Best thing that have happened to us in donkeys.

The way they've done this kit thing is a bit garish though. It's like a primary colour nightmare - too much going on. [/gokwan]

Not the end of the world though, it's only a bit of cloth.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011

Eh? Either you're not a Palace fan or you're very confused. What makes you think CPFC2010 are clueless?

I've seen the kits in real life, rather than just in a photo. The colours are in different shades and look much better. They look absolute shit in that photo, but they're decent when you actually see them (away kit is still not for me though)

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Fair play to you sir admitting that on here. Hope you don't mind me saying that I hope your performances next season are as shit as the kit you play in (especially against us) ;-)

It's not "fair play" at all, he's talking rubbish. The kits are obviously up for debate as there's a massive range of opinions ranging from "wonderful" to "miserably shit" - but as Trigger Finger pointed out, CPFC2010 are the best thing that has happened to Palace since Sir Steve Coppell.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Eh? Either you're not a Palace fan or you're very confused. What makes you think CPFC2010 are clueless?

I've seen the kits in real life, rather than just in a photo. The colours are in different shades and look much better. They look absolute shit in that photo, but they're decent when you actually see them (away kit is still not for me though)

lol all four of your palarse owners are taking you lot for a ride so your the clueless ones.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
lol all four of your palarse owners are taking you lot for a ride so your the clueless ones.

I see. Do you have any evidence for that whatsoever?

I would have thought if they were "taking our lot for a ride" they would have sold one or two of our players? At the very least, they wouldn't have signed three players so far this month, surely?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Are you one of the 8 (Eight) fans who have already ordered one ???

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
CPFC-Kit-12-13.jpg

This is the actual kit, as advertised the other day. I think it looks great tbh.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
It's not "fair play" at all, he's talking rubbish. The kits are obviously up for debate as there's a massive range of opinions ranging from "wonderful" to "miserably shit" - but as Trigger Finger pointed out, CPFC2010 are the best thing that has happened to Palace since Sir Steve Coppell.

There were not many declaring 'wonderful' on that thread. A couple of stalwarts who your own fans describe as sycophantic. The overwhelming majority see them as they are - utter dog turd.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

Sorry, I'm going to ignore your reply to me and concentrate on this desperate post. "they look shit in the photo but look decent when you actually see them"? If anything YOU sound like your taking the piss. "the colours are much nicer in real life" how desperate does that sound.
"it might have shown that we lost 3-0 and played shit on the football league show, but I was at Selhurst and in fact we were bloody brilliant and we won 3-2" ha ha ha priceless

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I see. Do you have any evidence for that whatsoever?

I would have thought if they were "taking our lot for a ride" they would have sold one or two of our players? At the very least, they wouldn't have signed three players so far this month, surely?

Antony Gardner not being offered a better deal and leaving , Nathaniel Clyne not offered a better deal and leaving , Winifred Zaha in advanced talks with West Ham. They are being replaced by lower quality players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here