Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace's new kit. :)

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Sorry, I'm going to ignore your reply to me and concentrate on this desperate post. "they look shit in the photo but look decent when you actually see them"? If anything YOU sound like your taking the piss. "the colours are much nicer in real life" how desperate does that sound.
"it might have shown that we lost 3-0 and played shit on the football league show, but I was at Selhurst and in fact we were bloody brilliant and we won 3-2" ha ha ha priceless

The lighting in a photo changes the colour shades quite significantly. Have you ever taken a photo? :)

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Antony Gardner not being offered a better deal and leaving , Nathaniel Clyne not offered a better deal and leaving , Winifred Zaha in advanced talks with West Ham. They are being replaced by lower quality players.

Anthony Gardner's contract expired. He has been offered a new one, although on reduced terms, as he will be out for the first 2 months of the season and his hamstring completely came off the bone in March.

Nathaniel Clyne was offered the largest contract of anyone at the club by a considerable distance. He wouldn't sign it as he wants to play at the top of the Premiership, and is reportedly deciding between Man United and Newcastle at this moment in time.

Wilfried Zaha isn't in advanced talks with anyone. How could he be - we haven't accepted any bids? Have you got any evidence (even paper talk?!) to justify your claim?

You made up almost everything in that post, young man.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Colours are one thing. What is your excuse for the rest of the abomination?

Don't see much wrong with it. No awful collar, stripes on the back. The middle stripe is smaller than it should be though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Anthony Gardner's contract expired. He has been offered a new one, although on reduced terms, as he will be out for the first 2 months of the season and his hamstring completely came off the bone in March.

Nathaniel Clyne was offered the largest contract of anyone at the club by a considerable distance. He wouldn't sign it as he wants to play at the top of the Premiership, and is reportedly deciding between Man United and Newcastle at this moment in time.

Wilfried Zaha isn't in advanced talks with anyone. How could he be - we haven't accepted any bids? Have you got any evidence (even paper talk?!) to justify your claim?

You made up almost everything in that post, young man.

TransferNews24 ‏@TransferNews24
West Ham also in advanced talks with Zaha and Elia from Crystal Palace and Juventus respectively. #whufc #cpfc

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
TransferNews24 ‏@TransferNews24
West Ham also in advanced talks with Zaha and Elia from Crystal Palace and Juventus respectively. #whufc #cpfc

Excuse me? Are you SERIOUSLY trying to pass that off as genuine transfer news?
I suppose football-rumours.com is a reliable source of info too?

Incredible...

EDIT - I've just checked. That Twitter account has less than 200 followers. You were REALLY scraping the barrel there :) Oh, and what is your excuse for the rest of the blatant lies in that post re. contracts? If Vicente doesn't re-sign for you, is Tony Bloom "taking you for a ride"? Same situation with Clyne, except Nathaniel has a wider and better range of options.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Excuse me? Are you SERIOUSLY trying to pass that off as genuine transfer news?
I suppose football-rumours.com is a reliable source of info too?

Incredible...
Well they did tweet the transfer info about Ward , Martin and Wilbraham

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Well they did tweet the transfer info about Ward , Martin and Wilbraham

They didn't tweet about Ward, Martin or Wilbraham. They only have 44 tweets, one of which is about Palace.

It appears the guy is a West Ham fan - he has a VERY optimistic set of signings for the next couple of weeks. "Yakubu, Rhodes, McCartney, Richardson, Zaha, Jaaskelainen #whufc"

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Might change his mind when he sees that shirt :lolol:

It depends, there have been 5 or 6 different versions of the same home shirt released onto the internet. Some look shite, some look really nice. Hopefully I saw the final one.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
The lighting in a photo changes the colour shades quite significantly. Have you ever taken a photo? :)

I've taken many photos my friend. Anything from the beautiful Sussex countryside to my gorgeous children to nights out on the piss with my mates and piles of vomit on the floor. And your kit, my friend is like the latter. The colours may differ but there's no hiding away from the the hideous subject matter.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I CANNOT believe these are their new kits. So we now have the extraordinary situation where BHAFC play in the most attractive kit I've seen in the league and CPFC play in the ugliest.

In your opinion. The kits I saw looked great, those pictures admittedly look shite. Your away kit is disgusting too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here