Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crystal palace vs coventry

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Nearly a year and you haven't clocked how to turn your signature off on your GT-S5830 :)

Sent from my keyboard using my fingers.

uhm. hey. ONLY JUST DISCOVERED. TODAY. 1 hour ago. please be sure to read on o.o

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yes, I was interested in engaging in some thought provoking, topical football discussions.
Am I in the wrong place ?

Thought provoking, topical football discussions. In that case now I understand why you have wandered from the Palace board.

Welcome aboard.

It's nice to know you're here
It's nice to know you're here
it's nice to know , it's nice to know you're here

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Thank you for your welcome Mr Burger.

Re Peterborough (who you spanked twice last season)
I believe the BBC run a rather comprehensive results service (other media outlets are available). You even have the option of catching up online at your leisure,
however to save you the trouble I can inform you that we unfortunately lost that particular fixture two goals to one. Peterborough having obviously taken note of their
aforesaid thrashings, played some very good football but to be fair we weren't at our best on that occasion.
Thank you for your interest though.

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Typical Murray injured. Hope his career at P*lace goes down hill with injuries and ends up playing for some unknown team in the conference, PRICK.

Im not a nasty person. :)
He'll be back in time to score against you boys and you know it....:lolol:

League table looks a little better this morning, Palace above Brighton normal service resumed.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

League table looks a little better this morning, Palace above Brighton normal service resumed.

Same points and goal difference. It's amazing how many Palace are on here today crowing that they've managed to catch up with us. I wonder how many will be on tomorrow morning after our game in hand has been played. They're really quite worried about us aren't they?

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex

f*** me. You have played 3 games, we have played 2. And you are jerking off over the league table.

I don't think we will get anything from tonight. So you will STILL be above us after a massive 3 games. Seriously? f***ing hell.

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Same points and goal difference. It's amazing how many Palace are on here today crowing that they've managed to catch up with us. I wonder how many will be on tomorrow morning after our game in hand has been played. They're really quite worried about us aren't they?

I think our only Brighton related worry is the measly ticket allocation for our forthcoming trip to your shiny new stadium... But as for tomorrow i'll certainly be back Thunder come what may :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here