Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

crystal palace vs coventry

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Loving the Murray talk still, its as if the nigels think we care? For what its worth we have 3 superior and less injury prone strikers. NOBODY cares about Murray anymore, seems to be taking the uneducated pikeys a long time to realize that

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Loving the Murray talk still, its as if the nigels think we care? For what its worth we have 3 superior and less injury prone strikers. NOBODY cares about Murray anymore, seems to be taking the uneducated pikeys a long time to realize that

Whose this fella Nigel? You must care about him a lickle bit, otherwise you wouldn't have posted.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It will all end in tears, when the wheels start coming off (starting on Sept 27).
It will end in tears when the wheels start coming off?
Won't in end in tears when the wheels end coming off?
Fair play for being the first palace fan on here to mention September 27th on here as if you think you stand a chance though, it would be some result if you won that, though if it were to be as you suggest our first bad result of the season I wouldn't be too worried personally.

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Ahhh I see, your headcount is more accurate than official attendances, could be one reason I guess.
The other could be Palarse cooking the books again to cheat the taxman out of true revenue, they have a good reputation for doing that.

Probably somewhere in the middle of both.

sorry to drag up a near dead thread but what makes you think palace make a profit to pay taxes on ? we dont all get 1.6 million a game...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here